ACC Full Speed Ahead! | Syracusefan.com

ACC Full Speed Ahead!

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Not much interest anymore with reading the Yukon Board or even Rutgirls...getting excited about our new chapter in our sports legacy. New road trips with many games in Oct and Nov in shorts/T-shirts. Tailgating much better. Better Cuse Crowds at ACC venues vs B1G venues.

For Cuse The ACC>>B1G

Not much interest anymore with reading the Yukon Board or even Rutgirls...getting excited about our new chapter in our sports legacy. New road trips with many games in Oct and Nov in shorts/T-shirts. Tailgating much better. Better Cuse Crowds at ACC venues vs B1G venues.

For Cuse The ACC>>B1G

In not sure, with all of the GOR/network talk - that revenue won't end up pretty close to B1G $. Throw in east coast markets? Much better than Indiana.

I'm amped about the ACC ... Can't wait to lock the doors on Clemson.

All indications I get: The ACC should be behind the B1G/SEC but roughly equal to the other three. In the end the Big Brands of all the Big 5 conferences will still do well as long as coaching is good. Cuse will have a much better chance to become good in FB now.

Really, how many helicopters, Indoor Practice Facilities, recruiting centers, recliners and X-Box's can you buy for the coaches/players? Diminishing returns...UConn is flucked unless they become an east coast Boise.

image_zps8ebbf0da.jpg

For Cuse The ACC>>B1G

For Cuse The ACC>>B1G
Effin' A baby! Goodbye big least. Time to cause a ruckus south of the Mason Dixon.

For Cuse The ACC>>B1G
^Totally agree!Wouldn't want any part of S.U. in the B1G unless it was a matter of life or death for the program.Horrible fit,imo.

Not much interest anymore with reading the Yukon Board or even Rutgirls...

Not to worry, go have a visit of the NC State board... you'll find similar entertainment...

Would like to have seen WVU and Maryland in there. WVU to maintain a rivalry with them. Maryland because it's a great trip, and a program we have some history playing.
Also, the North Carolina rendering is a bit askew. Probably should have been mostly UNC, with a wedge of Duke.

Would like to have seen WVU and Maryland in there. WVU to maintain a rivalry with them. Maryland because it's a great trip, and a program we have some history playing.
Also, the North Carolina rendering is a bit askew. Probably should have been mostly UNC, with a wedge of Duke.

If Maryland was there we wouldn't have Louisville. I'm selfishly disappointed because I have family in D.C. and College Park is an easy trip. But athletically Louisville is an upgrade in every conceivable way.

In terms of "rendering" most of the map is "askew". It's not like SU, Pitt or BC fully represent their home states. Neither do Clemson, GaTech or even FSU/Miami.

That being said, I love that graphic. T-shirt material for sure.

Not to worry, go have a visit of the NC State board... you'll find similar entertainment...
Has it been decided that the Wolfpack will fill the void left by those other schools? If so, someone needs to recruit one or two of their more delusional fans to start posting here. I enjoyed their butthurt over the basketball game, but need a little more juice to get the hate flowing.

Or are we going to let an internet rivalry develop organically once games are being played?

Has it been decided that the Wolfpack will fill the void left by those other schools? If so, someone needs to recruit one or two of their more delusional fans to start posting here. I enjoyed their butthurt over the basketball game, but need a little more juice to get the hate flowing.

Or are we going to let an internet rivalry develop organically once games are being played?

I don't know that rivalry is the right word...

From the little I have seen from their board, they generally have an acute case of "little brother syndrome" and feel they don't get their due respect as the other two ACC tobacco road schools do... Also, their butthurt is so acute that they generally hate (or at least complain about) all other ACC teams on principle...

In other words... a delusional fanbase...

... much like Rutgers delusional fanbase in some respects but having arrived in there land of fantasy for different reasons (and certainly more knowledgeable than the average buttgersfan...) but delusional nonetheless.

July 1 cannot get here soon enough.

The Orange is ACC- a great conference and a great fit.

This will be fun and the IPF change SU Football in much the same way the Dome did 33 years ago.

July 1 cannot get here soon enough.

The Orange is ACC- a great conference and a great fit.

This will be fun and the IPF change SU Football in much the same way the Dome did 33 years ago.

Well, yeah, our premier bowl is the ORANGE BOWL. Duh.

I don't know that rivalry is the right word...

From the little I have seen from their board, they generally have an acute case of "little brother syndrome" and feel they don't get their due respect as the other two ACC tobacco road schools do... Also, their butthurt is so acute that they generally hate (or at least complain about) all other ACC teams on principle...

In other words... a delusional fanbase...

... much like Rutgers delusional fanbase in some respects but having arrived in there land of fantasy for different reasons (and certainly more knowledgeable than the average buttgersfan...) but delusional nonetheless.
Yeah, but at least NCSt has done something athletically in it's history. Aside from playing in the first FB game, Rutgers has done NOTHING.

Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to disparage the 1949 Fencing team who were NCAA champs. Rock on, Rutgers!

Yeah, but at least NCSt has done something athletically in it's history. Aside from playing in the first FB game, Rutgers has done NOTHING.

Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to disparage the 1949 Fencing team who were NCAA champs. Rock on, Rutgers!

Didn't that '49 RU fencing squad get stripped of their championship for recruiting violations. I think they failed to disclose to recruits that the school was in New Jersey.

Didn't that '49 RU fencing squad get stripped of their championship for recruiting violations. I think they failed to disclose to recruits that the school was in New Jersey.
Just wait 'til the NCAA discovers that there is another form of "fencing" that is practiced in NJ.