Notre Dame @ Virginia ESPN2 Noon
Wake Forest @ Miami RSN 2 PM
Florida Tech @ Georgia Tech ACCNX 2 PM
Pitt @ Virginia Tech ACCN 5 PM
Duke @ Syracuse ESPN 6 PM
Clemson @ Louisville ACCN 7 PM

Sunday, February 19
North Carolina @ NC State ESPN 1 PM

Missed this last night but Purdue is building opponents big ten resumes seemingly every week

The bottom six, who will be playing in Tuesday's first round, are pretty much set.
If Syracuse finds a way to win, they'll be fifth in the conference due to the H2H with NC State.

With Wake loss and nc state playing tomorrow, Cuse can take over 5th with a win

Stevens.png

Anything more than 5 bids for the ACC is overly generous. 4 bids + a play-in game sounds fair.

The ACC is generally weak imo but I think Miami is a dangerous team. Excellent guard play. They look like the class of the league.

I'm so glad about this. Seeing Clemson win a ACC regular season men's basketball title before us, would have been a real kick in the pants.

Hard to believe with all the Carolina players coming back, they’re currently out of the tournament.

Hard to believe with all the Carolina players coming back, they’re currently out of the tournament.

Bacot has been overrated since he was a frosh. Love should have gone into the draft. Overall I hope they got good NIL money as their draft stock is plummeting.

Teddy V on the scene
Driscoll seemed to be catering more to Teddy. Hubert's act is going to get old with the stripes. He's not Dean.
Off topic I think NC state is the best team in the league.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom