Tuesday, February 7
North Carolina @ Wake Forest ESPN 7 PM
Louisville @ Pitt ACCN 7 PM
NC State @ Virginia ACCN 9 PM

Wednesday, February 8
Notre Dame @ Georgia Tech RSN 7 PM
Boston College @ Virginia Tech ACCN 7 PM
Syracuse @ Florida State ESPNU 7 PM

Duke got boat raced by Miami out of the gate. Down 14 at the half. Dipping my toe into the basketball board... How's the water?
Tepid. But always great to see Duke now down by 20 with 11 minutes to go. I wonder what the scuttlebutt in Durham is. Hopefully we can go on a little winning streak and kick Duke's butt.

Tepid. But always great to see Duke now down by 20 with 11 minutes to go. I wonder what the scuttlebutt in Durham is. Hopefully we can go on a little winning streak and kick Duke's butt.
Miami now has a 25 point lead with 7 minutes to go. I wonder if Scheyer is going to have back issues.

68-43 7:00 left. Duke has been a turnover machine tonight. Total domination by Miami. It looks like Varsity vs JV.

My Duke friends are quite verklempt. They are not used to this. At all. I do hope we can beat them at the Dome, but I won’t say that to them, of course. I am not an idiot, and I am also a good friend.

Miami‘s quickness really bothered Duke last night. They were almost quicker at every spot on the ball. Duke’s inability to shoot consistently from three allowed Miami to pinch every dribbler and gamble all over the place. If Miami is hitting and rebounding, you’re not going to beat them.

duke got their butts kicked primetime. and i see the BE has 5 ranked teams. ACC just 2. virginia at #8 at ncst at #22. what a powerhouse conference we have joined.

i don't see any of that money. what i see is a major drop off in performance .

i don't see any of that money. what i see is a major drop off in performance .
Ahh of course, because if Syracuse had stayed in the big east none of this would’ve happened right? I’d love to hear why that makes any sense to you.

love to hear if you all think the Big East is stronger than the ACC ? let's start there.
simple question.

love to hear if you all think the Big East is stronger than the ACC ? let's start there.
simple question.
It is right now. They have done a nice job buying low on coaches like Shaka and Miller. Really good year for the conference imo considering Nova is in transition. They could get 3-4 teams in the second weekend of the dance.

I can’t believe the refs are calling some of these fouls on UNC. They usually get away with them against us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom