Miami at North Carolina ESPN 7 PM [POSTPONED]

Tuesday, February 9
Notre Dame at Duke ACCN 4:30 PM
Syracuse at NC State ACCN 6:30 PM

Wednesday February 10
Wake Forest at Boston College ACCN 7 PM
Virginia at Georgia Tech RSN 7 PM

Last edited:
I don't understand. There were no positive tests, but because there was a video, that's enough to justify saying 'we don't feel safe?' I have not really thought much about the logistics of college life. Is the expectation that every kid in college is masked all the time? Are they masked in their dorm rooms with their roommates? Don't they eat in cafeterias?

Is this a matter of a Penalty for violating the Covid rules, or an actual reasonable exercise of caution?

UMass shut down the entire athletic department with no positive tests because there was two frat parties and an increase of cases on campus. Not a single one in the AD.

These kids will probably get off with nothing haha

Also, if that’s a dorm room it’s the biggest dorm room ever constructed. Don’t think so

I read that this video occurred with other students in their dorm room. Seems like Miami was looking for a way out.
They found it. I don't blame Miami. If I'm larranaga I'm not risking my life because some idiot college kids can't follow the rules.

I don't understand. There were no positive tests, but because there was a video, that's enough to justify saying 'we don't feel safe?' I have not really thought much about the logistics of college life. Is the expectation that every kid in college is masked all the time? Are they masked in their dorm rooms with their roommates? Don't they eat in cafeterias?

Is this a matter of a Penalty for violating the Covid rules, or an actual reasonable exercise of caution?
I haven't been on a college campus or talked to anyone who has but I assume it's just like normal society when you are eating you can take it off when your around people you put it on. This was a party.

Kentucky/Duke 1998 is on ACC Network right now. I could easily name 3x or 4x as many players on these 1998 rosters as I can this years teams.

1612884116189.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom