ACC games for Jan 14 | Syracusefan.com

ACC games for Jan 14

adk(roc)CUSE

All Conference
Duke@Clemson
Lousiville@Pitt
Va Tech@Wake

I wouldn't be shocked if any one of the home dogs pulled an upset.

better for us if Duke/UL run the table cause we probably done beat them so dont want someone else too.

better for us if Duke/UL run the table cause we probably done beat them so dont want someone else too.

I was thinking that myself as well. No doubt a Wake win would be good for us though.

Clemson is screwing up the end of the half. Well done, Tigers!

Eh, but so is Duke. :)

That end of half was HORRIFIC.....and hilarious.

Clemson up 7 near the end of the first half against Duke... what a 4 day stretch that would be... finally ending the streak at UNC, and win vs Duke.

What do you use to bet

fanduel...Im literally steps away from the Jersey border in Rockland County. I love it because I can do my bets and not be tempted to live bet whenI am home haha. Thats how I used to blow everything

Clemson with a five point lead going down to the wire.

fanduel...Im literally steps away from the Jersey border in Rockland County. I love it because I can do my bets and not be tempted to live bet whenI am home haha. Thats how I used to blow everything
I started my police career in Rockland county before finally moving back home to Northern NY. Have a few buddies that work for Rockland Sheriff's as well as Clarkstown PD.

Pitt plays tough. Louisville doesn’t always look engaged. They are lacking something. They don’t always play hard. Pitt and Louisville going into OT. Pitt blew it down the the stretch.

I hope people aren’t penciling Clemson and Pitt down as wins. Both teams will be tough for SU to beat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom