Clemson at Duke ESPN Noon
Miami at Wake Forest ACCN 2 PM
Florida State at Georgia Tech ACCN 4 PM
Virginia at Virginia Tech ACCN 6 PM
Notre Dame at Pitt ACCN 8 PM

Sunday, January 31
NC State at Syracuse ACCN 6 PM

1611934807355.png

will be really interesting to see what happens in Blacksburg - VT is much better playing there and plus it's an intense rivalry (but then again uva is playing like possibly best team outside of the zags right now)

What has happened to Clemson? They are getting smoked at the half by Duke. Do they have injuries? They were destroying teams earlier this season.

What has happened to Clemson? They are getting smoked at the half by Duke. Do they have injuries? They were destroying teams earlier this season.
their offense was always bad, but earlier their defense was elite - they went on covid pause and now their D sucks too

Watching Florida State. Boy, those athletes could play a great 2-3 zone. They are all long and athletic with man bodies.

GT leads FSU 33-26 at the half. GT is playing very hard and great defense. FSU likes to play loose and easy and GT is making them grind. Neither team has great three point shooters. Both are solid and will be tough games for SU. We may not play FSU.

our game at GaTech is going to be a damned root canal
Moses Wright will be very difficult for us to stop, I see foul trouble for Marek, guy is a beast down low

Moses Wright will be very difficult for us to stop, I see foul trouble for Marek, guy is a beast down low
it's more just their frantic energy, especially on defense, and it seems to be multiplied when they play at home - I mean today against one of the best teams in the country they didn't even shoot it very good and through that energy/tenacity won by double digits

it's more just their frantic energy, especially on defense, and it seems to be multiplied when they play at home - I mean today against one of the best teams in the country they didn't even shoot it very good and through that energy/tenacity won by double digits
or they might lob us to death like Virginia did with Huff, every team will do that to us if they have a skilled big man

man you look at the GT personnel and you look at the FSU personnel and you think GT shouldnt be able to compete - talk about overcoming it with sheer energy/determination
what is this "sheer energy/determination" of which you speak?

FSU didn’t compete today. They really looked disinterested. They are not a grind it out kind of team. They want to play lose and free, running up and down the court. They were forced into a half court game and they didn’t have the answers today. GT made everything tough. Alvarado just out hustled them all day. He was a pest and stripped them every time he came near them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom