ACC Games for Nov 12-14 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Games for Nov 12-14

Miami lost to UCF

Colgate got screwed on that block
The only foul, one that often isn’t even called, was on the drive before the shot. The block looked clean.

Surprisingly the spread was only 9. Not a big upset at all. 9 point dogs win all the time

I almost think in 2021 with kids going all over the place there aren’t any more “big upsets”. If Furman beat Gonzaga last night wouldn’t even be shocking. It’s just hoops in 2021. Fascinating
Yup. Furman hasn't been to the NCAA's since 1980 so we see how they play this year. They have some tougher road games scheduled including one at UNC in a month.

Yup. Furman hasn't been to the NCAA's since 1980 so we see how they play this year. They have some tougher road games scheduled including one at UNC in a month.
From a brand vs brand standpoint though you’re right about the upset

It is hard to believe Louisville was only favored by nine even with Coach Mack being suspended. Their loss was their first November home loss in 59 games stretching back like 29 years.
Yeah now that I think about it, that’s nuts it was only 9. But obviously Vegas saw it relatively tight.

And the ML at +320 implied a 24% chance of Furman winning outright.

Dook has dudes who are pretty clearly going to be good in the league at some point but aren’t quite there yet as basketball players.

We can compete at the top of the league

If youi want to see the best center in college ball, maybe the best player, turn on the Zags-Texas game. Timme is awesome.

Acc looks awful. Million games left, but not to compete for top 5 would be a big time let down.

Yeah now that I think about it, that’s nuts it was only 9. But obviously Vegas saw it relatively tight.

And the ML at +320 implied a 24% chance of Furman winning outright.
yup had Furman on the ML so that was nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom