SC State @ Wake Forest ACCN 8:30 PM
Marquette vs Georgia Tech FS1 6:00 PM Fort Myers Tipoff
Cincinnati vs Louisville TBA 7:30 PM Maui Jim Invitational

Thursday, November 24
Siena vs Florida State ESPN2 11 AM ESPN Events Invitational
Portland vs North Carolina ESPN 1 PM PK85 Invitational
Oregon State vs Duke ESPN 3 PM PK85 Legacy
Dayton vs NC State ESPNNews 4 PM Battle 4 Atlantis

Ville at least keeping within striking distance vs Arkansas basically playing a game of 1v1.

Lands made a shot.

Arkansas is not a top ten team. Shot selection and turnovers are a big problem, They are young and wild.

Arkansas is not a top ten team. Shot selection and turnovers are a big problem, They are young and wild.

Maybe. Black is one of the best PGS in the country and they are just young. Ville playing better tonight making it respectable.

Don't forget Nick Smith Jr. Isn't out there.

Louisville has some really dumb players

Maybe. Black is one of the best PGS in the country and they are just young. Ville playing better tonight making it respectable.

Don't forget Nick Smith Jr. Isn't out there.
Black needs to lose the sideshow bob, it’s too much of a wind drag.

Arkansas has got better as the game goes on. They really play hard on the defensive end. Louisville is just bad. They can’t dribble without kicking the ball off their feet. Their bigs can’t hang onto the ball. They are a complete mess.

How did they come to the conclusion that Kenny Payne was best pick to be their head coach? Truly baffling hire by one of the top programs.
I was wondering the same thing. I’ve never seen a group of talented players look so clueless and uninspired.

Llvll is a hot mess.

Wow. Hard to believe they’re soooo bad.

Down 22 now.

I wonder if any Louisville fans who made this trip will be like “eh I don’t need to suffer through a 7th place game” and will just go do Maui stuff instead.

For some reason I thought we would be the late game tomorrow since we won, but ESPN has us at 7 pm. Is that correct?

For some reason I thought we would be the late game tomorrow since we won, but ESPN has us at 7 pm. Is that correct?
Yes there are lot of games in various other tournaments that ESPN wants to show, so the scheduling has to do with that.

How did they come to the conclusion that Kenny Payne was best pick to be their head coach? Truly baffling hire by one of the top programs.
People on this board thought he was a great hire. That team has a bunch of former 4 and low end 5 star players. Apparently there’s more to coaching than recruiting.

Weren’t they picked last in the conference?
I'm not sure. My post was sarcasm, because they had just gone down 10-0, and looked really bad. I see that they came back and made a game of it.

Can someone explain what is going on with this announcing for the Louisville game? Is there no play by play guy?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom