ACC Games for Nov 22-24 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Games for Nov 22-24

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Monday, November 22
Georgia vs Virginia ESPNU 7 p.m.
-Legends Classic, Newark, N.J.
Charleston So. @ Georgia Tech ACCN 7 p.m.
Missouri vs Florida State CBSSN, 8:30 p.m.
-Jacksonville Classic, Jacksonville, Fla.
The Citadel @ Duke ACCN 9 p.m.
Saint Mary’s vs Notre Dame ESPN2 11:30 p.m.
-Maui Jim Invitational, Las Vegas

Tuesday, November 23
Providence vs Virginia ESPN2 7:30 p.m.
-Legends Classic, Newark, N.J.
UNC Asheville @ North Carolina RSN 7 p.m.
Kennesaw State @ Wake Forest ACCN 8 p.m.
Chaminade vs Notre Dame ESPNU, 10:30 p.m.

Wednesday, November 24
VCU vs Syracuse ESPN2 5 p.m.
-Battle 4 Atlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas
Boston U. @ Florida State ACCN 7 p.m.
-Jacksonville Classic
Vanderbilt @ Pitt ACCN 9 p.m.
Memphis vs Virginia Tech ESPN2 9:30 p.m.
-NIT Tip-Off, Brooklyn, N.Y.
Texas A&M vs Notre Dame ESPN2, 11:30 p.m.

Last edited:
Duke looks a lot better than they did vs Kentucky the other day. Citadel seems pretty decent (shooting 12-22 from 3 and over 50% overall) and they are just mopping the floor with them...I kinda thought they were just athletes that cant really play but I was wrong. They will be tough this season!!!

Last edited:
Duke 107, Citadel 81

Ga Tech 85, Chas South 70

Virginia 65, Georgia 55

FSU 81, Missouri 58

Saint Mary's 62, Notre Dame 59

Duke looks a lot better than they did vs Kentucky the other day. Citadel seems pretty decent (shooting 12-22 from 3 and over 50% overall) and they are just mopping the floor with them...I kinda thought they were just athletes that cant really play but I was wrong. They will be tough this season!!!
They are going to drub everyone in the league.

They are going to drub everyone in the league.
This hasn’t be said at all every year since we’ve been in the conference.

*Checks notes*

Have not won the regular season title in a decade(I suppose this year could be different but yes the media and fans never overrate how dominant they are at all).

This hasn’t be said at all every year since we’ve been in the conference.

*Checks notes*

Have not won the regular season title in a decade(I suppose this year could be different but yes the media and fans never overrate how dominant they are at all).
Thanks I'm aware. Watching these pre-season games I'll stand by my statement.

So according to board logic sub 200 Citadel
is a good team and Colgate isn’t.

So according to board logic sub 200 Citadel
is a good team and Colgate isn’t.
well citadel beat another acc team already by 15. they would not finish last in the acc imo.

and in their two other victories this season they scored over 100 points both times. they arent scrubs.

they are 100% for sure more athletic than colgate. just off of eye test, i'd rather play colgate (just not with a dumb and dumber d scheme this time) ...but you never know. I was surprised by how athletic citadel seemed...but they still couldnt handle Duke inside and the pressure D of Duke was too much at times...those two factors were the ballgame.

I do think colgate is not the usual colgate but i think the orange should be able to beat both squads comfortably. key word should.

in other posts ive made I attribute the loss to colgate to what the orange did more than what colgate did but that doesnt mean i think colgate isnt good.

well citadel beat another acc team already by 15. they would not finish last in the acc imo.

and in their two other victories this season they scored over 100 points both times. they arent scrubs.

they are 100% for sure more athletic than colgate. just off of eye test, i'd rather play colgate (just not with a dumb and dumber d scheme this time) ...but you never know. I was surprised by how athletic citadel seemed...but they still couldnt handle Duke inside and the pressure D of Duke was too much at times...those two factors were the ballgame.

I do think colgate is not the usual colgate but i think the orange should be able to beat both squads comfortably. key word should.

in other posts ive made I attribute the loss to colgate to what the orange did more than what colgate did but that doesnt mean i think colgate isnt good.
So Colgate would not be favored by 10
over the Citadel? Hmmm

I mean Pittsburgh is just a great team this year. They have ACC level athletes so they must be good!

UNC 72, UNC Ash 53

Virginia 58, Providence 40

Wake 92, Kennesaw Mountain Landis 61

ND 90, Chaminade 64

Memphis 69, Va Tech 61

FSU 81, Boston U 80

Vandy 68, Pitt 52

Texas A&M 73, ND 67

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member