Bryant @ Syracuse ACCNX 4 PM
Hampton @ Wake Forest ACCNX TBA

Sunday, November 27
Rhode Island @ Boston College ACCN Noon
Miami @ UCF ESPNU 5 PM
Alabama vs North Carolina ESPN 3:30 PM PK85 Invitational
Purdue vs Duke ABC 3:30 PM PK85 Legacy
Nebraska vs Florida State ESPNews 7:30 PM ESPN Events Invitational

I love how the announcers said "that should be Duke ball after it hit off the Xavier player's head" yet they didn't even bother to mention that the Xavier player got smacked in the face on the shot. Xavier should've been shooting free throws to cut it to a 3 point game with 3:29 left but the refs let that blatant foul go.

Not an ACC game but still,

Also not an acc game, but one of our past opponents

Iowa beats Clemson 74-71

One of my closest friends is a Purdue grad, got to hold that crazy Syracuse football win over him for a bit… now… in basketball? Sheesh. Purdue is hooping, Syracuse at 3-3 with losses at home to Bryant & Colgate :eek:

Purdue was way too physical for Duke. I don’t think Duke hit a three in the second half. They only scored 21 second half points. Purdue is very good.

Carolina and Alabama tied at 77 with 28 seconds left. Alabama has the ball. Bancot doesn’t touch the ball in the post. Davis and Love just keep jacking up jumpers.

Purdue was way too physical for Duke. I don’t think Duke hit a three in the second half. They only scored 21 second half points. Purdue is very good.

Carolina and Alabama tied at 77 with 28 seconds left. Alabama has the ball. Bancot doesn’t touch the ball in the post. Davis and Love just keep jacking up jumpers.

Insult to injury- UConn will be top 10 after they likely beat Iowa St tonight.

Oats is just like JB. He runs no offense. Just one on one isolation. Quinerly just won’t give up the ball.

Insult to injury- UConn will be top 10 after they likely beat Iowa St tonight.
Yukon will be playing only two ranked teams this season, unless St. John's keeps winning. Alabama, whom they've already beat and two conference games vs Creighton. They could have a Gonzaga type of record by regular season end since the Big East is somewhat down this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom