Georgia Tech at Duke ESPN 9 PM

Wednesday, January 27
Miami at Florida State ACCN 6 PM
Virginia Tech at Notre Dame RSN 7 PM
Wake Forest at NC State ACCN 8 PM
Louisville at Clemson RSN 9 PM

Last edited:
1611683340149.png

Carolina has four bigs better than any of ours. Alabama is already putting a hurt on Kentucky. 17-8.

Was anyone watching the end of Unc/Pitt game last night? Cory Alexander mentioned something about Unc trying to get a game with us this sat, is that even possible?

Was anyone watching the end of Unc/Pitt game last night? Cory Alexander mentioned something about Unc trying to get a game with us this sat, is that even possible?
well it would have to be at the dome, as the NC St game is there Sunday night and the missed SU-unc game was @ SU - I mean, maybe? seems highly unlikely tho

well it would have to be at the dome, as the NC St game is there Sunday night and the missed SU-unc game was @ SU - I mean, maybe? seems highly unlikely tho
Ya he said they wanted to push up our game from March to sat, because Unc doesn't have a game sat, doubt it ever happens, was just surprising to hear it.

Ya he said they wanted to push up our game from March to sat, because Unc doesn't have a game sat, doubt it ever happens, was just surprising to hear it.
oops, yeah I just rechecked the orig schedule - our missed game w them that has already been made up was the @ unc game - so yeah if it were to happen @ SU it would be re-schedule of an advance game - hard to imagine JB would go for that...

oops, yeah I just rechecked the orig schedule - our missed game w them that has already been made up was the @ unc game - so yeah if it were to happen @ SU it would be re-schedule of an advance game - hard to imagine JB would go for that...
I wouldn't, would hate to play a back to back right now.

I did not see this, but I find the back-to-back intriguing. Let's do it!

Clemson Louisville in a rock fight. 25-21 ville at the half. Yuck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom