ACC Games Week 11 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Games Week 11

CuseLegacy

Wake Forest at No. 21 N.C. State (-16), Thursday, 7:30, p.m. ET, on ESPN: Wake Forest (4-5 SU, 2-7 ATS), which is yielding 43.6 points per game to ACC opponents, is 3-10 ATS versus conference foes as an underdog of less than 20 points to conference foes averaging more than 27 points per game. N.C. State (6-2 SU, 4-3-1 ATS) goes for 32.5 per tilt.

Louisville at No. 19 Syracuse (-21.5), Friday, 7 p.m. ET, on ESPN2: Syracuse (7-2 SU, 7-2 ATS) was a 2.5-point underdog in preseason lines. Louisville (2-7 SU, 1-8 ATS), meanwhile, has given up 237 points in its last four games, the most of any Power 5 team within the same span this season.

North Carolina at Duke (-10.5), 12:20 p.m. ET, on ACC Network: This is just the fifth time since 1980 Duke (6-3 SU, 5-4 ATS) will kick off the betting favorite against North Carolina (1-7 SU, 3-4-1 ATS) at Wallace Wade Stadium. The Blue Devils failed to cover the spread in each prior game.

Liberty at No. 25 Virginia (-24), 3 p.m. ET, on ACC Network: The 'over' has cashed in two-thirds (21-10-1) of Virginia's (6-3 SU, 7-2 ATS) last 32 non-conference home games, including a 4-2-1 mark under current head coach Bronco Mendenhall.

Virginia Tech at Pitt (-4), 3:30 p.m. ET, on ESPNU: The 'under' has hit in eight of Virginia Tech's (4-4 SU, 3-5 ATS) last nine ACC games as the road underdog. Pitt (5-4 SU, 5-3-1 ATS), meanwhile, is 4-10-1 ATS all-time as home chalk behind head coach Pat Narduzzi.

Miami at Georgia Tech (-4), 7 p.m. ET, on ESPN2: Miami (5-4 SU, 3-6 ATS), which put up 13, 14, and 12 points in its last three games, is catching points in an ACC clash for just the third time since 2016. It averaged 9.5 points in the prior pair. Georgia Tech (5-4 SU, 4-5 ATS) is just 6-10 SU and 4-12 ATS in its last 16 ACC matchups as a single-digit favorite.

Florida State at No. 4 Notre Dame (-18), 7:30 p.m. ET, on NBC: Oddsmakers listed Notre Dame (9-0 SU, 5-4 ATS) a 9-point favorite in their Games of the Year lines offered in May. Don't expect much offense from Florida State (4-5 SU, 3-6 ATS) with the line increasing to double digits. The Seminoles average 14.8 points per game catching 10 or more points on the college football oddsboard over the last decade.

No. 2 Clemson at No. 22 Boston College
Saturday, 8 p.m. ET (ABC)
Boston College's (7-2 SU, 6-2-1 ATS) 17.5-point opening line are the most points gifted to a home team in a Power 5 ranked matchup since 1997 (Tennessee at Arkansas). The media voted the Eagles to finish midpack in the ACC's Atlantic Division in preseason polls, receiving no first place votes. Through a much-improved offense, they find themselves in second place with a a chance to knock off No. 2 Clemson (9-0 SU, 5-4 ATS) for a potential shot at a conference championship. The odds, however, are long.

I’ll be watching Florida State and Notre Dame intently.

I don’t expect Florida State to score, I’m interested to see how well Notre Dame moves the ball against them.

Llvll has given up nearly SIXTY points a game for the last FOUR games??!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! :cool:

I like Finley's release and he looks like a NFLer but outside of the game vs us hes is always bang on average whenever I watch.

They finish with 3 truly bad teams if we slip up they could be in contention for a top 4 bid.

Wakes defense looks good, makes me feel great for hanging as many points on them at home as we did.

That's what the State fans are saying...oh, oh, oh, oh, oh no.

This is what Alabama or the SEC NEVER has to deal with...going north in November when it is cold and possibly snowy. Clemson has to do that and it will be quite the challenge for them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom