ACC Media Day: Oct 24 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Media Day: Oct 24

Tyus Battle, Jr., Syracuse
Earned second team All-ACC recognition in 2017-18 ... named to the All-ACC Academic Team … ranked third in the ACC in scoring, averaging 19.2 points per game.

Frank Howard, Sr., Syracuse
Led the ACC in steals (2.0) as a junior last season … ranked fifth in the ACC in assists (5.2) and 13th in scoring (15.2) ... averaged 15.3 points per game in ACC play.

Two ways to read Chukwu not being included. (1) They only have two players from each team with Frank a legit senior and Battle gone after this season. (2) Chukwu will be applying for another year soon. I suspect it is the two players per team but would like to see Chewy back for one more year.

Two ways to read Chukwu not being included. (1) They only have two players from each team with Frank a legit senior and Battle gone after this season. (2) Chukwu will be applying for another year soon. I suspect it is the two players per team but would like to see Chewy back for one more year.

It’s the former.
It’s always been 2 players per team.

Nothing against Chewie, but - if he’s one of the 3 guys being considered, but only 2 can go, then it’s Tyus & Frank all day, and it’s not even close.

My son is a prof at UNC-Asheville and is also their Faculty Athletic Rep. He called me a few minutes ago from Charlotte, where the Big South Conference is finishing their media day. He had just ridden on the elevator with Tubby Smith, who is now the bball coach at Highpoint. "Tubby Smith is now at Highpoint?" I responded. Well, it seems that Highpoint is his alma mater, so maybe it is a nice end-of-career opportunity. Some coaches like to be at their alma mater. :)
1540309747100.jpeg

Will the ACC Network look like the B1G Network - as in one channel where I can watch nothing but ACC games/content?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom