ACC Media Day October 8 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Media Day October 8

Do we know if the ACCN will be covering this or will it get some spot coverage on ESPN as in the past?

Marek interviews should be a real treasure as I recall him being fairly shy :) :)

1570056990248.png

Do we know if the ACCN will be covering this or will it get some spot coverage on ESPN as in the past?

Marek interviews should be a real treasure as I recall him being fairly shy :) :)

Suppose to be on ACCNX on the Espn app.

JBs interview on the accn was so good. If there’s a replay and you missed it, you should try to watch it. A lot of good info, gems and he really gets it when it comes to paying players.

Good interview by Boeheim. Hughes is definitely one of the most underrated players in the country. He can shoot the 3 and has a inside game. Hes a proven player. I like our shooting and our inside game. Always love the underrated role. I'm ready for 30,000 screaming Syracuse fans as we take on the National champs! In our House! Let's show the whole college basketball world why being the deepest in attendance is a difference maker! Recruits pay attention! Defend our floor! All Cuse Conference! Win! I'm ready!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom