ACC Network announcement at 3 PM | Syracusefan.com

ACC Network announcement at 3 PM

the acc network is proud to announce that we will be broadcasting every single duke game, practice, and scrimmage, along witj pre and post game interviews. we will also have exclusive access to the locker rooms and showers to bring you all the behind the scenes action of this incredible program and players in various stages of undress. we will also have coach k mic'd up 24/7, so whenever hes dropping a deuce youll be the first to know.

and if youre a fan of other acc teams we got you covered. we'll have coach k give a detailed scouting report on each team, and you can watch all their games on the acc network whenever they play duke.

the acc network, bringing you and duke closer together. summer 2019.

the acc network is proud to announce that we will be broadcasting every single duke game, practice, and scrimmage, along witj pre and post game interviews. we will also have exclusive access to the locker rooms and showers to bring you all the behind the scenes action of this incredible program and players in various stages of undress. we will also have coach k mic'd up 24/7, so whenever hes dropping a deuce youll be the first to know.

and if youre a fan of other acc teams we got you covered. we'll have coach k give a detailed scouting report on each team, and you can watch all their games on the acc network whenever they play duke.

Awesome post. ...i mean amazing

That’s similar to what the SEC Network does with Alabama so...

Let’s face it, he likes us when we are not playing Duke. And next year it’s only once, so I say it’s a good thing.

David Glenn should be the ACC Paul Finebaum.
I like Jay Bilas but find myself not liking him as much as he has sold out to ESPN management.
Now I don't blame him one bit. I would sellout in a heartbeat for a multi-million dollar cush gig but he used to be better when he was just doing the ESPN Big Monday with Sean and Raft. Now since he has become the guy he has changed.

I don't think he would be good as a host of a daily show year round on the ACCN.
The Finebaum for the ACCN should be one of two people David Glenn or Marc Packer.

I like Jay Bilas but find myself not liking him as much as he has sold out to ESPN management.
Now I don't blame him one bit. I would sellout in a heartbeat for a multi-million dollar cush gig but he used to be better when he was just doing the ESPN Big Monday with Sean and Raft. Now since he has become the guy he has changed.

I don't think he would be good as a host of a daily show year round on the ACCN.
The Finebaum for the ACCN should be one of two people David Glenn or Marc Packer.
He looks like a radio guy.

1677938-1437002347-600x450.jpg

Speaks well. Clearly a strong advocate for the conference. I think he has his business and would probably not want to get rid of it to take this gig.

Packer is smooth and does a good job staying relatively neutral. Pairing him with Bilas would be ideal.

Keri Potts is a Cuse alum who you don't want to get on the bad side of. Her story is amazing and she is loyal, fair and tough.

David Glenn is such an ACC guy too. He really seems to love the conference.

ACC announces Raycom to operate all aspects of the ACC Network.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom