2 p.m.WBB: Syracuse vs Louisville

ACC Tournament Semifinals
March 5, 2016
4 p.m.CFB: Kansas State at Syracuse

New Era Pinstripe Bowl
Dec. 30, 2010
6:30 p.m.MBB: Syracuse vs UConnFeb. 25, 2012
8 p.m.MBB: Syracuse vs UConnMarch 12, 2009

Not to be that guy but they already showed that Duke SU lax game when they had the SU day a month or so ago. There's literally dozens of classic SU lax games ESPN has the rights to, can we get ya know maybe a different one? I mean how about SU vs Hopkins in the 08 National Championship game, you can't find that game anywhere.

Not to be that guy but they already showed that Duke SU lax game when they had the SU day a month or so ago. There's literally dozens of classic SU lax games ESPN has the rights to, can we get ya know maybe a different one? I mean how about SU vs Hopkins in the 08 National Championship game, you can't find that game anywhere.

They could show the SU vs Duke game that everyone ended up watching on Carc's phone.

They could show the SU vs Duke game that everyone ended up watching on Carc's phone.

LOL, those highlights are online by SU and they include the re-start highlights on the other field as well. Just seems odd they keep replaying the same few games when they have such a huge library of SU lax games.

Time (ET)ProgramOriginal Air Date
8 a.m.Packer and Durham
10 a.m.WSOC: Colgate at SyracuseAug. 25, 2019
NoonMLAX: Duke vs Syracuse

ACC Championship Title Game
April 26, 2015
2 p.m.WBB: Syracuse vs Louisville

ACC Tournament Semifinals
March 5, 2016
4 p.m.CFB: Kansas State at Syracuse

New Era Pinstripe Bowl
Dec. 30, 2010
6:30 p.m.MBB: Syracuse vs UConnFeb. 25, 2012
8 p.m.MBB: Syracuse vs UConnMarch 12, 2009
Not a single feature in Syracuse. No insider shows, no traditions show, no shows on SU history. Nothing. Just some tired replays of old games.

Because the ACC hasn’t lifted a finger to produce Syracuse content.

Not a single feature in Syracuse. No insider shows, no traditions show, no shows on SU history. Nothing. Just some tired replays of old games.

Even an easy one could be to have a 30 mins piece on Cuse-Duke 2014. First ACC meeting. Went to OT. You talk to JB, Coach K, Ennis, Fair, Grant, Jabari Parker maybe. Too bad

So I was complaining to my wife the other day. ESPN must have an insane amount of games in their library. Why did they not have a channel or two dedicated to the best games of all time?

They could have done a really cool, best 100 college football/basketball games of all time, with fan interaction etc.

Remember how cool the rerun of the cuse 2003 championship was and the facebook live stream with all the guys? Why were networks not doing that type of stuff the whole time.

So I was complaining to my wife the other day. ESPN must have an insane amount of games in their library. Why did they not have a channel or two dedicated to the best games of all time?

They could have done a really cool, best 100 college football/basketball games of all time, with fan interaction etc.

Remember how cool the rerun of the cuse 2003 championship was and the facebook live stream with all the guys? Why were networks not doing that type of stuff the whole time.
CBS network showed a lot of tourney games. I don't think accn has the rights to tourney games.

CBS network showed a lot of tourney games. I don't think accn has the rights to tourney games.
I get that, and watched many of them on CBS sports. What I'm complaining about specifically is ESPN playing an Ohio State Nebraska blowout out of the blue. It was just an odd choice to not do countdowns of the best games like they usually do before the seasons start.

I get that, and watched many of them on CBS sports. What I'm complaining about specifically is ESPN playing an Ohio State Nebraska blowout out of the blue. It was just an odd choice to not do countdowns of the best games like they usually do before the seasons start.
They do have some weird ones, the other day they had a Wake/Bc football game on, who in their right mind is watching that?

Has anyone heard the Syracuse promo on the ACCN? The little 10sec blurb. I've heard every school but Cuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom