ACC Network Thread | Syracusefan.com

ACC Network Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPN Adds DirecTV As Carrier For ACC Network At Launch

Yeah, ESPN is getting the job.
With DirecTV on board the other cable giants besides Altice which already had an agreement should make agreements.
Getting another big national distributor is awesome. And getting a major cord cutter option is also huge. Also noticed that the ACC Network will be featured on Playstation Vue.

All the tradition and popularity of the ACC schools, all the national championships won, and the decision to partner with ESPN are really paying dividends now.

The Pac12 Network is still trying to get on DirectTV and might never make it.

Last edited:
Wonder what Apple's streaming service will do here

And all the FSU fans on twitter are complaining about not seeing the tomahawk chop. ;)

C mon sling
Yeah. I just looked at the available list of providers. Not there yet(even though they carried accn extra). Cheapest option with tons of college football. Fingers crossed .

Yepp. I picked up sec network from them last year, as well.

And all the FSU fans on twitter are complaining about not seeing the tomahawk chop. ;)
Two visuals for Clemson...it's good to be king

Slightly off-topic. I have Sling, like it a lot. How does it compare to YouTube TV?

Slightly off-topic. I have Sling, like it a lot. How does it compare to YouTube TV?
Youtube TV is awesome for sports, I think it's the best. Plus it has locals, so no need for a separate antenna or air tv. Also has DVR free. It is $40 and it does not have HGTV, which is why we have Sling still. It's really the only channel my wife will casually watch, if they had that we would switch immediately.

No. It's good to be Queen...especailly if you get a little too uppity and too big for your britches. ;)
giphy1.gif

I got Fios so who knows but I'm not sure this is a good thing I tend to pick up most of the regional affiliate games if I don't get ACC Network they will likely black out the streaming?

Still furious there is no Weather Channel on fios it sucks whenever there is some cool hurricane.

I got Fios so who knows but I'm not sure this is a good thing I tend to pick up most of the regional affiliate games if I don't get ACC Network they will likely black out the streaming?

Still furious there is no Weather Channel on fios it sucks whenever there is some cool hurricane.
There are only going to be about 40 football games on the ACCN. Have to think that's because the regional affiliated, ESPN national games, etc ...

Be awesome if you could get every game through the ACCN, but the NFL package was like 300 bucks, so that's not a premium I'd like to pay.

Youtube TV is awesome for sports, I think it's the best. Plus it has locals, so no need for a separate antenna or air tv. Also has DVR free. It is $40 and it does not have HGTV, which is why we have Sling still. It's really the only channel my wife will casually watch, if they had that we would switch immediately.
Have you tried sling?
I have an antenna for local sports, and I only get sling for ESPN/college football. Otherwise, I watch no Network television. Until I can just get ESPN/ACCN as a stand alone, it's my cheapest option. It was $20, they may have upped it to 25. I'm not going to watch commercials if it isn't for football.

Status
Not open for further replies.