ACC Preseason Media Poll | Syracusefan.com

ACC Preseason Media Poll

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

Last edited:
Syracuse has 2 more 1st place votes than Florida State. This was a pipe dream before Dino came along.

Love the new-found respect, now we have to continue to deliver.

We don't have to convince anyone here, but I hope the rest of the fanbase realizes how lucky we are to have this guy as our coach.

Camping World attendance suggests yes. Hopefully Dome and road game attendance will show similarly this year.

I'm expecting a large & loud orange away section at that Maryland game.

We don't have to convince anyone here, but I hope the rest of the fanbase realizes how lucky we are to have this guy as our coach.

Camping World attendance suggests yes. Hopefully Dome and road game attendance will show similarly this year.

I'm expecting a large & loud orange away section at that Maryland game.

I think the community has spoken with season ticket sales. However, I think we need one more good year to back up last year before the casual fan will really invest (away game attendance, walk up crowds, etc.).

So excited for this year but so nervous as well.

Yeah it’s nice that perception is changing for the program. There will be some pressure on HCDFB’s to deliver again this year. Has to happen. He knows it. He needs successive winning seasons to keep turning the program around. 1 winning season with a bowl win does not mean the program has turned the corner. Do it for a couple years in a row and corner will be “turned “ and then watch out. It’s really going to be fun to watch. Thats why I upgraded my seasons as I am thinking better seasons from a location standpoint are going to be harder to come by in the future.