ACC releasing some kickoff times at 3:30 today. | Syracusefan.com

ACC releasing some kickoff times at 3:30 today.

Fired up! No Friday night games, as much as I love them, means I won't miss any games this season. GET IT CUSE!

I'm just hoping that we can get out of the Saturday at Noon rut.

The sad part is, this isn't the first time I've fallen for the Nooner/12:30 joke...

http://www.theacc.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/052313aaa.html
Penn State-SU is still TBA, I don't know who owns the rights now the ACC website says *Nonconference away games not under ACC control,times and networks to be announced at a later date #Televised regionally on ABC, on ESPN2 to the rest of the nation.
Aug. 31 *Penn State vs. Syracuse TBA TBA
BTW, our first home game week 3 is an ESPN3 4pm kickoff against Wagner.

That Penn State game is controlled by the B1G which is what I asked about a couple of weeks ago. The game will probably be an ABC 3:30, ESPN/ESPN2 12pm game or it will be on BTN.

http://www.theacc.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/052313aaa.html
Penn State-SU is still TBA, I don't know who owns the rights now the ACC website says *Nonconference away games not under ACC control,times and networks to be announced at a later date #Televised regionally on ABC, on ESPN2 to the rest of the nation.
Aug. 31 *Penn State vs. Syracuse TBA TBA
BTW, our first home game week 3 is an ESPN3 4pm kickoff against Wagner.

That Penn State game is controlled by the B1G which is what I asked about a couple of weeks ago. The game will probably be an ABC 3:30, ESPN/ESPN2 12pm game or it will be on BTN.
no shot in hell its on btn.

e2, maybe. but my guess would be espn.

no shot in hell its on btn.

e2, maybe. but my guess would be espn.

ESPN has Va Tech vs Alabama at 5:30.

If we get a 3:30 kickoff, it'll either be ABC or the Deuce.

My guesses 12pm-ESPN or ESPN2
3:30pm ABC/ESPN2 reverse mirror
BTN-12PM, 3:30pm, 8pm.

B1G games don't get played at night for the most part on ESPN and the only Primetime slot on an ESPN network would be ESPN2 Primetime which will likely be an SEC game.

I think our game is ESPN 12pm following College Gameday from Clemson, South Carolina.

However, since the game isn't controlled by the ACC we are the road team, and we will be wearing the white jerseys.

bigten already announced all its night games for espn/abc/espn 2 and B1G

so any inkling when the met game time will be released?
Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Magician
Note: SU vs. Penn St. will be on ABC and SU vs. Northwestern will be on B1G Network, home of Ritchy Den
Troy Nunes on FB basically implied the game will be on ABC which would mean 3:30 kickoff. ABC doesn't have triple headers till October around the World Series time. If the game is on ABC it will be 3:30 if its on ESPN/ESPN2 it will be 12pm or 3:30.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom