North Carolina at Wake Forest ACCN 8 PM
Notre Dame at Virginia ESPN2 9 PM

Wednesday, February 12
Boston College at Miami RSN 7 PM
Louisville at Georgia Tech ACCN 8 PM
Clemson at Pitt RSN 9 PM

ND/UVA is interesting for us. No win/no lose situation

lou/fsu/duke running the table would be good for us if we want to get to 4th

if they run the table we still have a solid path to get to the NCAA . If they dont run the table we probably end up 6-7th and then it will take a deep ACC run.

root for fsu tonite

well obviously since theyre playing puke and u never wanna root for duke. but also if theyre coming off a huge win on the road at duke, then playing a home game against a “mediocre” cuse team, you know what that means for saturday...LETDOWN CITY BABY!

i always like playing teams coming off big wins instead of a loss, overconfidence is a thing.

The gambler in me thinks Duke rolllllllls but I really hope I'm wrong for that exact reason

Duke has been playing with fire recently. I wouldn't be surprised of FSU steals one here.

Duke is minus 8. After an emotional win with short turnaround against tough team I like the points...I may look hard at the money line too.

Duke players probably spent this weekend enjoying the win.....

Well philosophically I disagree with this -- I think its better to face a team that is down rather than one coming off a big win. Have found no real evidence to suggest either is that strong a trend.

That being said, there is never a good reason to cheer for Duke. Go FSU.

Duke by one at the half after being up a bunch. Should be a good second half.

FSU has length and are good defensive players. Forest has the ability to lock down Hughes or Buddy. He has seven steals against Duke tonight. Very difficult matchup for SU.

Another valentine gift from the refs?
Good game so far.

Strange call just now.

Also FSU is bad on offense. Athletes sure but I don’t see them doing a thing in the tournament if they can’t score consistently.

Strange call just now.

Also FSU is bad on offense. Athletes sure but I don’t see them doing a thing in the tournament if they can’t score consistently.
They can get crazy hot from 3 but Duke has been great all year at guarding the 3pt line

Tre Jones has looked pretty pedestrian tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom