Pitt at Florida State ACCN 8 PM

Wednesday, February 19
Syracuse at Louisville ESPN 7 PM
Georgia Tech at Wake Forest RSN 7 PM
Boston College at Virginia ACCN 8 PM
Duke at NC State ESPN 9 PM
Miami at Virginia Tech RSN 9 PM

image.jpeg

Notre Dame just pulled off a nice come from behind win. Good coaching down the stretch by Brey switching up the D.

North Carolina really lost in the same manner they did on Saturday. This team doesn't know how to close out. Five men in the paint. Why? Are they not watching film? Two men were open at the top of the perimeter.

Five men in the paint. Why? Are they not watching film? Two men were open at the top of the perimeter.
IDK. Defending Mooney? Going for the rebound, perhaps? People on this board befuddle me. Sometimes things in a game simply happen and it is not a reflection of bad coaching.

up 2 you always guard the basket and the 3 and give up the jumper for 2..

IDK. Defending Mooney? Going for the rebound, perhaps? People on this board befuddle me. Sometimes things in a game simply happen and it is not a reflection of bad coaching.

Five men weren't needed in the paint. What befuddles you? They lost the same way on Saturday because they were helping when it wasn't necessary. Two men at the perimeter weren't guarded because they left them. At worst, he gets the rebound and is forced to throw up a bad shot and a two point basket at that. I'd rather go to OT than lose by one because the same mistakes are being made over and over again. But yeah, somehow that post befuddled you.

UNC is just not a very smart team. They don’t know where to take the ball in late game situations. They only have two players and they have to have the ball. Their great point guard is not so great at end of game situations. He was no where near any perimeter players at the end of the game.

Five men weren't needed in the paint. What befuddles you? They lost the same way on Saturday because they were helping when it wasn't necessary. Two men at the perimeter weren't guarded because they left them. At worst, he gets the rebound and is forced to throw up a bad shot and a two point basket at that. I'd rather go to OT than lose by one because the same mistakes are being made over and over again. But yeah, somehow that post befuddled you.
It was off an offensive rebound (akin to a broken play). Come on, dude.

When Mooney's (missed) shot from ~ 8 feet went up with 7-8 seconds left, you're suggesting everyone should guard the three-point line? In the history of basketball, there has never been an 8-foot shot that resulted in a 21-foot rebound.

I think we should root for whatever gives us the best matchup in the ACCT.
That's my point. Do we even know what the best match up is any more? I still think we can beat anyone in the league if Marek plays smart and we shoot 35% or whatever from 3. It seems like we have been our own worst enemy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom