ACC Schedule Release: Thurs 9 AM | Syracusefan.com

ACC Schedule Release: Thurs 9 AM

There were 3 ACC schools scheduled to play Liberty. Don’t like being the only one left.

I would have preferred Army or even Buffalo.

We'll know for sure in 10 minutes.

1596718936183.png

September
12 – at North Carolina * (7-6)
19 – at Pittsburgh * (8-5)
26 – Georgia Tech * (3-9)

October
3 – OPEN
10 – Duke * (5-7)
17 – Liberty (8-5)
24 – at Clemson * (14-1)
31 – Wake Forest * (8-5)

November
7 – Boston College * (6-7)
14 – OPEN
20 (Fri.) – at Louisville * (8-5)
28 – NC State * (4-8)

December
5 – at Notre Dame * (11-2)

Home games in bold
* - ACC game

so we are still playing Liberty? Forgive my ignorance but I thought OOC had to be vs a home state team? I really can't stand Liberty so I wish Wildhack could have figured out a way to remove them from our schedule.

Schedule stacks up a lot better then initially though. Playing nc first is difficult but having nd last is a plus.
Still think the season gets postponed.

The schedule lines up so we can avoid big losing streaks. The toughest two game stretch is our first two games.

so we are still playing Liberty? Forgive my ignorance but I thought OOC had to be vs a home state team? I really can't stand Liberty so I wish Wildhack could have figured out a way to remove them from our schedule.

The game has to be in your home state, not necessarily against a home state team.

I don't know if I see more than four wins with that schedule. That's a very difficult slate.

If there is a season, which is really doubtful, no way liberty should be allowed in NYS.

And why not?

The game has to be in your home state, not necessarily against a home state team.

I gotcha. My point still stands, why we are giving them a game just boggles my mind. Jerry Falwell can go find Klingons to play versus the Orange.

happy with the schedule.

Unimpressed with the AD that Liberty’s still on it. Just is what it is I suppose.

Schedule stacks up a lot better then initially though. Playing nc first is difficult but having nd last is a plus.
Still think the season gets postponed.
This is a lot better than the one I feared we were going to get stuck with.

Not thrilled having to play 5 weeks in a row in the middle of the season with 2 byes available but other schools got worse than we did there. The week we play on Friday, we have a bye the week before, which is what they try to do.

Pretty good job by the schedule makers. Sounds like Pitt and FSU got some tough breaks. But neither has to play at ND and at Clemson.

if we play poorly its a 3-8 yr if we play well its an 8-3 yr. I dont get the angst. other than Clem/ND every other game to me is a 50/50 type.. UNC is not some great team.. Duke went there and lost 20-17 and then we went to Duke and won 49-6.

As to whether we play games, not sure that happens.

People, get over Liberty, they are literally playing 3 ACC teams (SU, VT, NCSU). Nobody is playing a difficult non conference opponent.

Clemson is still holding out hope their instate petition will allow them and USC (south carolina) to maintain that game but that's about it. Heck, ND is playing Western Michigan, if anyone should complain it's them...

Think fans will be allowed at games by Dec 5? I should use one of my flight credits and book Chicago just in case. We can have a South Bend snowball fight 12 year anniversary.

Think fans will be allowed at games by Dec 5? I should use one of my flight credits and book Chicago just in case. We can have a South Bend snowball fight 12 year anniversary.

i still can't believe we won that game. Also the game i was the least prepared for, dress attire wise.

if we play poorly its a 3-8 yr if we play well its an 8-3 yr. I dont get the angst. other than Clem/ND every other game to me is a 50/50 type.. UNC is not some great team.. Duke went there and lost 20-17 and then we went to Duke and won 49-6.

As to whether we play games, not sure that happens.

UNC isn't great, but they have a very good upwards trajectory. They were 6-6 but lost every game by a touchdown or less; two of which were in OT. Syracuse can't say that. They will be tested right out of the gate. Mack Brown has them playing competitive ball.

UNC isn't great, but they have a very good upwards trajectory. They were 6-6 but lost every game by a touchdown or less; two of which were in OT. Syracuse can't say that. They will be tested right out of the gate. Mack Brown has them playing competitive ball.
UNC has the second best QB in the ACC and they have a lot of talent.
They are getting more talent because Mack can recruit. He can’t in game coach well but he can recruit.
UNC will be better off as a program because he came back.
Not an easy game.

Plus they have been recruiting at a very high level for a.couple years now.

They had a horrible year when they were decimated by injuries, then played .500 ball with the youngest roster in D1.

They are a 9 win team this year

Cant complain about the way things worked out, def no excuse now to not have the Dome formerly known as Carrier ready for the first game.

Def like Clemson and ND on the back end.....now lets learn the new schemes boys!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom