ACC Schedule Reveal coming Thursday on ACCN | Syracusefan.com

ACC Schedule Reveal coming Thursday on ACCN

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

1568161917173.png

Good to know. I'll come up for the Carolina game if it's on the weekend.

As much as I love CBB, am I missing the point of a reveal show for this. Just let me know the 20 Cuse games. IDGAF when BC is playing FSU.
Maybe we can have Vanna white reveal the letters of the teams we are playing.

The point is we have our own network and a lot of airtime to fill.
I actually forgot about the ACCN so I just flipped it on. The show that is on now is Jordan Cornette and some girl and another guy and they are discussing such great topics such as "late night snacks you are embarrassed to admit you eat" and "songs on your playlist that you are embarrassed that you listen to". Give me a break, ACCN!!!

I actually forgot about the ACCN so I just flipped it on. The show that is on now is Jordan Cornette and some girl and another guy and they are discussing such great topics such as "late night snacks you are embarrassed to admit you eat" and "songs on your playlist that you are embarrassed that you listen to". Give me a break, ACCN!!!
shows on the accn that you are ashamed to admit you watched

Just a reminder:

2019-20
Rivals Home and Away: Boston College, Pittsburgh
Repeats Home and Away: Georgia Tech, Notre Dame, Virginia and Virginia Tech
Home Only: Duke, North Carolina, NC State and Wake Forest
Road Only: Clemson, Florida State, Louisville and Miami

Just a reminder:

2019-20
Rivals Home and Away: Boston College, Pittsburgh
Repeats Home and Away: Georgia Tech, Notre Dame, Virginia and Virginia Tech
Home Only: Duke, North Carolina, NC State and Wake Forest
Road Only: Clemson, Florida State, Louisville and Miami
I think the ACCN is going to drive more 9 pm tip offs this season. My big hope is that we get no 9 pm starts, especially on weekdays. I am guessing UL and ND will see a lot of home games starting then.

Hosting Duke and UNC on Saturdays. Wow very nice. Should be huge crowds and possibly Gameday for at least one of those matchups.

Works out well for me. Have already started looking at hotel rooms. When will SU sell basketball single game tickets?

Just booked my hotel rooms for both before the rates go sky high.
Good thought. Just did the same for the UNC date. Can’t make the Duke date. Will plan on the Feb game being a family b-ball trip to the Dome late in the year. Add on a Garden game and a good couple of games for the Orange fans in training.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom