ACC Schedule? | Syracusefan.com

ACC Schedule?

Cuse2010

Scout Team
Ok, got thonking of next years schedule...I know still have one more this year, but looking at the division and where they played the other division teams, I assumed that they would want to have even distribution of same division games (home and away) so put SU where the opponent only had 2 games in division and came up with the below (also assumed Pitt away because home this year) Don't know the second crossover, and assume a 1A game to fill last OOC; if that is how they do it it should look something like below

BC Away FSU Home
Clemson Away MD Home
Wake Away NC State Home
Pitt Away ACC x over Home

Northwestern Away Tulane Home
Penn State Meadow 1A Home

LETS GET A BETTER GAME THAN TULANE, MAKES IT SEEMS LIKE THE GIRLS SCHEDULE.

SU basketball normally plays a girls schedule before BE play, why not learn from the bball team - oh right, we are asking football meatheads to think.

SU basketball normally plays a girls schedule before BE play, why not learn from the bball team - oh right, we are asking football meatheads to think.

You have got to be kidding me. Did you read the schedule?

rumor on nc state scout board is that we are at nc state next year and pitt could be visiting the dome for a second straight yr

Having attended the USC game this year, not even remotely enthused v about penn state in Jersey. We will be lucky to have 40% of the crowd.

Ha! With their future secure in the B1G --- no matter how undeservedly, as the NY Times points out --- you are going to see even weaker RU schedules as they attempt to continue to pump up their resume through scheduling.

SU on the other hand needs wins but we also need fannies in the Dome seats. And SU learned a long time ago that Central NY'ers are not going to pay big dollars to watch inferior competition.

We had fun at Met Life this year.

So did I. But when we play PSU, it's a de facto road game at the Meadowlands.

Going to be a tough one, but would love to get the win.

We had fun at Met Life this year.

Yeah I agree, met along of the regs here for the first time there. But the crowd was a good 30% USC. I am worried about how many PSU fans would be there for a Syracuse "home" game.

I'll take being underdog, as long as the stadium is full(ish). Will make it that much sweeter when we beat them.

Speaking of, how long before the b10 offices try to keep everyone not named RU out of Metlife?

Yeah I agree, met along of the regs here for the first time there. But the crowd was a good 30% USC. I am worried about how many PSU fans would be there for a Syracuse "home" game.
To be fair, this isn't a Syracuse home game. It's a true neutral game.

We can play a easier non conf schedule when start acc cause the acc is much stronger than the big least! Im fine with penn st and NW

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom