ACC... | Syracusefan.com

ACC...

I suddenly got a hankering for some eggs, coffee and a pack of smokes.
wafflehouse.jpg

Grits. Best. Food. Never.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

If your eating just grits then YOUR DOING IT WRONG!!!! lol Alone they are horrible but add in some stuff and they are great. My favorite is mixing grits, eggs, bacon and ketchup but grits, eggs, bacon, and cheese is also good. Grits still kick oat mill A$$. :p

BTW. Congrats on the move being final today. I am sure you guys thought it would never get here.

If your eating just grits then YOUR DOING IT WRONG!!!! lol Alone they are horrible but add in some stuff and they are great. My favorite is mixing grits, eggs, bacon and ketchup but grits, eggs, bacon, and cheese is also good. Grits still kick oat mill A$$. :p

BTW. Congrats on the move being final today. I am sure you guys thought it would never get here.
I've never heard of adding ketchup. I'm not sure how I would like that.

Grits, Eggs, Bacon, Cheese. Yum.

I suddenly got a hankering for some eggs, coffee and a pack of smokes.
wafflehouse.jpg

I actually know a girl who's dad owns, like, 75 waffle houses in the DMV area. Needless to say, they are LOADED.

And if you are backed up, I suggest ordering their hashbrowns all the way with everything on them. If that doesn't release you from the constipation then nothing will.

I actually know a girl who's dad owns, like, 75 waffle houses in the DMV area. Needless to say, they are LOADED.

And if you are backed up, I suggest ordering their hashbrowns all the way with everything on them. If that doesn't release you from the constipation then nothing will.

Nasty
3283986056_ed08b32598.jpg

One, that's not everything on it.

And two, get drunk and eat it. Life altering.
We have something in Upstate NY called a Garbage Plate which blows away Waffle House Drunk Plates.

4115.jpg

Garbage-Plate-5.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom