ACCeptable Benefits Podcast | Syracusefan.com

ACCeptable Benefits Podcast

bnoro

Lurker
So one of my best friends from college has started an ACC-centric podcast that will run throughout the season, since there's really not a lot of ACC podcasts out there that are any good. They're starting with team previews for the 2019 season (Syracuse version linked below), and plan on grabbing some guests throughout the year as well.

Some background: my friend is an SU alumnus who also worked in Pitt's football department for a little bit. The other host is a former GT player and the son of the former GT OL coach under Paul Johnson. Both guys have some great contacts in college football and throughout the NCAA. This pod is also meant to give a little more shine to the lesser talked about ACC schools and won't be just about Clemson/FSU/Miami like most ACC talk.

They're trying to keep bias to a minimum but you can notice the Dino/TD love. The episodes are the perfect amount of time for a commute as well (30-40 minutes). Check it out and let me know what you think, feedback is definitely appreciated (and he's a lurker so he'll see it).

Last edited:
Awesome. Was just looking for a good ACC podcast this morning. Thanks!

Good job. One note. I could barely hear one of the guys.