ACCN Extra Question | Syracusefan.com

ACCN Extra Question

domedog

Scout Team
Finally Comcast Xfinity has the ACC Network. But so far, when I try to check out games on Extra, I get nada. Is this the experience with other Xfinity subscribers or am I missing something here?

What I am having issues with is not getting accn on the ESPN app in Roku. I have my Comcast account linked already have ESPN + but when I go to ACCN it says my cable provider is blacked out etc. No idea if they are still working in the streaming side or what's going on.

Finally Comcast Xfinity has the ACC Network. But so far, when I try to check out games on Extra, I get nada. Is this the experience with other Xfinity subscribers or am I missing something here?
When you say you get nothing, wondering where you are looking? I open the ESPN app and use the search function to find all ACCN Extra content. It should show up there now. Is this what you are doing?

I know when I switched from Spectrum to YTTV I had to delete my ESPN App on Roku and redownload it to be able to sign in with my new credentials and access the content. Could be something to try.

I know when I switched from Spectrum to YTTV I had to delete my ESPN App on Roku and redownload it to be able to sign in with my new credentials and access the content. Could be something to try.
Yes, that would be a good idea. Sounds like the app does not know there is a new credential out there that has the access required to get to the content in question.

Good idea I will try that.

When you say you get nothing, wondering where you are looking? I open the ESPN app and use the search function to find all ACCN Extra content. It should show up there now. Is this what you are doing?
I can find the content in the listings, but when I click on the link to the game nothing happens. At other times I get message that this is not available through my cable company. I am signed in using my Xfinity log on. I was wondering if this is a work in progress since at one time I believe that Dec 22 was the date for ACCN to begin on Xfinity.

Have/had the same problem. Finally got through to Customer service at ESPN and was told the extras won't be available until Jan 3rd. Seem there are some things to work out.

Have/had the same problem. Finally got through to Customer service at ESPN and was told the extras won't be available until Jan 3rd. Seem there are some things to work out.
After all the waiting, this is very unfortunate. Merry Christmas sports fans! Just joking!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom