ACCN - think I will be disappointed...... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACCN - think I will be disappointed......

Does anyone know if you can use a youtube tv login to log into watchespn/espn app?
Not sure off top of my head. Go to watch espn and go to the sign in page. See if YouTube is a listed provider.

Can't wait for those exciting Cross Country meets. I wonder how having them televised will impact attendance and ticket revenues?
Great exposure and experience for the Newhouse kids. They don't all start out doing MBB on the school station ( WAER?).

Last edited:
Good news. The ACCN will launch on 8/22 at 7pm. Thankfully viewers will only have to wait 2 hours for the first of what likely will be many Duke featured programs. The story of Coach K's '82 recruiting class premieres at 9pm that night. Yikes... I was worried this network wouldn't feature NC schools ahead of everyone else!

So many other options could have been used, especially given that the football season opens one week later. A basketball featured show on Duke just seems overtly biased and misplaced as the second program ever to be profiled on this new network.

Last edited:
The lack of carriers for the ACCN is going to force lots of folks to using pirated streams...

The lack of carriers for the ACCN is going to force lots of folks to using pirated streams...
Hulu is also a good option for it. You can watch on Hulu live and I believe you can also use the Hulu credentials on the watch espn app, which is supposed to carry the acc network. If some of these local networks don’t sign up , a bunch of people will be switching. It’s still early.

And chance it will be picked up on Spectrum?

Any game that is not on ESPN/ESPN2/ESPNU/CBS/FS1/Foxwill be on ACCN.

That’s not true. If it was then the liberty game would be on accn.

Liberty is the home team thus they control the TV rights.
That is football. She was asking about basketball.

Liberty is the home team thus they control the TV rights.
That is football. She was asking about basketball.

Different accn rules based on sports? That’s silly. And you said any game, not any home game.

Different accn rules based on sports? That’s silly. And you said any game, not any home game.
Liberty is literally the only game that wouldn’t be on the networks I listed or ACCN.

The only reason that game is on ESPN+ is because Liberty isn’t in a conference and thus ESPN can put it on ESPN+.
Every other football, basketball game will be on ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, FS1, Fox, ABC, or CBS because of the ACC TV contract.
All home games will be on ESPN family or ACCN.
Road games depend on the opponent’s TV deal but if it’s an ACC opponent on ESPN family or ACCN

All other sports will be on ACCN or the online platform such as ESPN+.

Are they going to carry all of our bball games or only the ACC ones?

Sign me,
Grumpy Beadle
Any game that is not on ESPN/ESPN2/ESPNU/CBS/FS1/Foxwill be on ACCN.
Any ACC team's home game in any sport is eligible to be shown on one of the ACC media partners. The home team always owns the broadcast rights. The ACC schools have signed over their broadcast rights for the ACC sports over to Greensboro. For football and basketball, having a game on the ACCN will be something of a letdown because someone thought it wasn't "important enough" to be on the Mothership or ESPN2.

I fully expect the UVa @ Syracuse basketball game to be on ACCN.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom