ACCN Twitter Takeover: July 12 | Syracusefan.com

ACCN Twitter Takeover: July 12

Our ACC Network "studios" are very uninspiring compared to all of the other ACC schools that have been featured on Twitter. I get that we're not a major broadcasting school like the other ACC members...:(

Our ACC Network "studios" are very uninspiring compared to all of the other ACC schools that have been featured on Twitter. I get that we're not a major broadcasting school like the other ACC members...:(
Why because some schools have a "tricked out" anchor desk? The true value is in the production capabilities. Do you realize that the bulk of the ACCN content produced by the schools will be the Women's and Olympic sports and the SU facilities have already been streaming their productions of their games for a year. We are ahead of the game.

Why because some schools have a "tricked out" anchor desk? The true value is in the production capabilities. Do you realize that the bulk of the ACCN content produced by the schools will be the Women's and Olympic sports and the SU facilities have already been streaming their productions of their games for a year. We are ahead of the game.
Do you think recruits in our sports programs care about production values? A "tricked out" studio will grab eyeballs. I'm sure there's going to be plenty of pregame/halftime/postgame shows done in the studio for the Olympic and Women's Sports, as well as Coaches Shows, Player Interviews, etc. I'm sure we have the money to have looks and great production.

Do you think recruits in our sports programs care about production values? A "tricked out" studio will grab eyeballs. I'm sure there's going to be plenty of pregame/halftime/postgame shows done in the studio for the Olympic and Women's Sports, as well as Coaches Shows, Player Interviews, etc. I'm sure we have the money to have looks and great production.
Well they produce the University News programs there also. The studios aren't just about SU sports. Plus they have already been doing half time shows. I think it looks "professional".

Close
D_SS24vXsAA1uNa.jpg:large

Well they produce the University News programs there also. The studios aren't just about SU sports. Plus they have already been doing half time shows. I think it looks "professional".

Close
D_SS24vXsAA1uNa.jpg:large

Yeah, that clearly looks like trash.

Absolutely agree! Those happen to not be great pictures. I am not sure why they chose those angles but, the Newhouse studio space is top notch. I doubt any other ACC school has anything that you'd consider significantly better. The school spent $18 million on the upgrade just a few years ago.

good lord, the last thing our school has to worry about is anything related to broadcast journalism
They said that about Football in 1997. Kidding, but rust never sleeps.

Syracuse is far ahead of any other ACC school in every way in this area. That applies to every other school in the world for that matter.

If you think otherwise, you know not what you are looking at.

Syracuse is far ahead of any other ACC school in every way in this area. That applies to every other school in the world for that matter.

If you think otherwise, you know not what you are looking at.

I disagree. Sorry that I don’t see everything through orange colored glasses.

On the list of things that I'm concerned won't impress recruits, anything associated with Newhouse is miles from making that list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom