ACCT 2nd Round Games for March 8 | Syracusefan.com

ACCT 2nd Round Games for March 8

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Wednesday, March 8
Second Round

Noon – No. 8 Syracuse vs. No. 9 Wake Forest (ESPN)
2:30 p.m. – No. 5 Pitt vs. No. 13 Georgia Tech (ESPN)
7 p.m. – No. 7 North Carolina vs. No. 10 Boston College (ESPN2)
9:30 p.m. – No. 6 NC State vs. No. 11 Virginia Tech (ESPN2)

The computer (most computers) sees Wake Forest is better than us. We are three points underdog. But I really don't see it. I think we can beat Wale Forest 70 out of 100 times.

The computer (most computers) sees Wake Forest is better than us. We are three points underdog. But I really don't see it. I think we can beat Wale Forest 70 out of 100 times.

I assume that people are thinking, Jesse ain’t going for 27, 20, & 5 again.

Of course, I’d like to think we shoot better than 2/14 from 3, so maybe that will balance out Jesse having a more average stat line?

Part of me is fine w taking a L today, so we can end this season, and hopefully get some sort of major announcement in the few days afterwards.

I’m still not sold on Red (I’m not not sold on him either;
perhaps he really does switch things up, and Pounds the Portal like it’s his job -
because it is)

But, if that’s the pathway to send JAB off to pasture more rapidly, then let’s just get r done already.

I assume that people are thinking, Jesse ain’t going for 27, 20, & 5 again.

Of course, I’d like to think we shoot better than 2/14 from 3, so maybe that will balance out Jesse having a more average stat line?

Part of me is fine w taking a L today, so we can end this season, and hopefully get some sort of major announcement in the few days afterwards.

I’m still not sold on Red (I’m not not sold on him either;
perhaps he really does switch things up, and Pounds the Portal like it’s his job -
because it is)

But, if that’s the pathway to send JAB off to pasture more rapidly, then let’s just get r done already.

I don't know 721C, even with a loss we're probably going to be in limbo until next year ends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom