ACCT ticket packages available through SU | Syracusefan.com

ACCT ticket packages available through SU

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
We are preparing for the Atlantic Coast Conference Men’s Basketball Championship at the Spectrum Arena, Charlotte, North Carolina, March 12 - 16, 2019.

Based on your priority point total, you are eligible to purchase upper level all-session ticket packages. These packages include every game of the 2019 ACC Men's Basketball Championship. Tickets for the three games played on Tuesday, March 12 will be general admission, while every other ticket will be in a reserved location. We invite you to order your tickets today!

This advance sale ticket offer will be your best opportunity to order tickets through Syracuse University. Per ACC policy, each institution’s ticket allotment rotates annually, with this year’s locations near the corner/end court area. Also, with tickets equally distributed to all ACC schools, overall quantities are limited and the majority of tickets we receive will be in upper level locations.

The deadline to place your order and have your seats assigned by priority points is Tuesday, January 22, 2019. Only those orders placed on or before the deadline (while supplies last) will be filled. Please note the following:
  1. Each upper level ACC ticket package is $398, and will be located in sections 227-229.
  2. All times and dates are subject to change. Tickets are non-refundable. No Reprints or Exchanges.
  3. If you have special needs, please contact the Box Office after you have placed your order.
  4. For more tournament information, please visit the ACC Tournament website.
To order your tickets, please log into your MyCuse account. Once logged in, please read the event information and follow the prompts to order your tickets.

Your ticket(s) will be sent to you via UPS approximately two weeks prior to the tournament. If your address uses a P.O. Box, please provide a street address for delivery by calling our Box Office with that information or with any questions you may have (888-DOME-TIX, option "zero"). We hope you will join ‘Cuse fans in Charlotte to cheer on your Orange!

Sincerely,
The Carrier Dome Box Office

I have questions. I have been seriously considering going to the ACCT because I have a grand baby in Charlotte. It seems to be a no-brainer. But I want to know why we are all relegated to the upper tier? How does one get lower tier tickets? Who do you have to know? How much money do you have to spend? I assume the students get to sit in the first tier, right?

I have gone to two BETs and one Final Four. I have always sat in the nosebleed section. In the FF the Jumbotron showed a bigger view than my actual view. It is sickening to me to spend so much money and not be able to see a damn thing. (Boy, I am sounding testy tonight, aren’t I?)

Also, if we lose in the first - or second - round, do people sell their tickets on Stub Hub, or to people in the stadium? Thanks for any answers given.

I have questions. I have been seriously considering going to the ACCT because I have a grand baby in Charlotte. It seems to be a no-brainer. But I want to know why we are all relegated to the upper tier? How does one get lower tier tickets? Who do you have to know? How much money do you have to spend? I assume the students get to sit in the first tier, right?

I have gone to two BETs and one Final Four. I have always sat in the nosebleed section. In the FF the Jumbotron showed a bigger view than my actual view. It is sickening to me to spend so much money and not be able to see a damn thing. (Boy, I am sounding testy tonight, aren’t I?)

Also, if we lose in the first - or second - round, do people sell their tickets on Stub Hub, or to people in the stadium? Thanks for any answers given.
As it stated in the letter above, "Per ACC policy, each institution’s ticket allotment rotates annually, with this year’s locations near the corner/end court area." I took a quick look for a seating chart by school (which had been published in the past), but didn't find one. I'm sure it's out there somewhere.

Seats are located in different areas each year, in an attempt to be 'fair' to all conference members.

You will most likely not be able to get lower-tier seats through SU. Your best bet is to go through the secondary market, if you want to be in the lower tier.

Please note the following:
  1. Each upper level ACC ticket package is $398, and will be located in sections 227-229.
  2. All times and dates are subject to change. Tickets are non-refundable. No Reprints or Exchanges.
  3. If you have special needs, please contact the Box Office after you have placed your order.
  4. For more tournament information, please visit the ACC Tournament website.

Does a desire for better seats qualify as special needs?

As it stated in the letter above, "Per ACC policy, each institution’s ticket allotment rotates annually, with this year’s locations near the corner/end court area." I took a quick look for a seating chart by school (which had been published in the past), but didn't find one. I'm sure it's out there somewhere.

Seats are located in different areas each year, in an attempt to be 'fair' to all conference members.

You will most likely not be able to get lower-tier seats through SU. Your best bet is to go through the secondary market, if you want to be in the lower tier.
Thank you. I will probably buy the tickets through cuse.com. I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing anything. Still not sure I shall do it, but must make decision soon!

We aren't. MY email states we have sections 115 and 116.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom