Adam Weitsman and NIL | Syracusefan.com

Adam Weitsman and NIL

Nahson

Your best friend
Mods, if this isn’t deserving of its own thread, please redirect… I just really didn’t know where to put this or my thoughts. Adam JUST posted this. I’m up late drinking entire bottles of wine and watching Christmas movies because I have a lot of saved up PTO and I like wine and Christmas movies so idk if this is of any significance but… Adam just posted this and I got to think this guy is making some moves behind the scenes. I’ve always known he’s a big Cuse Bball guy but this is the first time I’ve seen him openly posting directly about Syracuse football. I do realize the interviews he’s given in the past about the 1 mil but this is the first I’ve seen him commenting on Syracuse football unprompted. Stuff like this (to me) solidifies his commitment. Hate him, love him, we need big guns when it comes to the new age of NCAA football and the NIL. I’m grateful for whatever Adam can do to help us level the playing field.

Sincerely,

Definitely not Adam Weitsman’s burner

Attachments

• 355522E0-09AC-4CC3-A85E-0D17B2ECACED.jpeg
    355522E0-09AC-4CC3-A85E-0D17B2ECACED.jpeg
    290.6 KB · Views: 348
Mods, if this isn’t deserving of its own thread, please redirect… I just really didn’t know where to put this or my thoughts. Adam JUST posted this. I’m up late drinking entire bottles of wine and watching Christmas movies because I have a lot of saved up PTO and I like wine and Christmas movies so idk if this is of any significance but… Adam just posted this and I got to think this guy is making some moves behind the scenes. I’ve always known he’s a big Cuse Bball guy but this is the first time I’ve seen him openly posting directly about Syracuse football. I do realize the interviews he’s given in the past about the 1 mil but this is the first I’ve seen him commenting on Syracuse football unprompted. Stuff like this (to me) solidifies his commitment. Hate him, love him, we need big guns when it comes to the new age of NCAA football and the NIL. I’m grateful for whatever Adam can do to help us level the playing field.

Sincerely,

meaning he thinks we'll be in the cfp.

I hope he knows something we don’t because as constructed next years team doesn’t look top 12. It looks similar to this years team at best right now. That could change quick with a few transfers though.

So Nick Saban is taking the DC position?

Sincerely,

He needs to go fund a left tackle, center, an elite pass rusher, and Marvin Jr to come home.

How do you know it hasn’t? We have players that could have left last year for $ and they didn’t. There’s a reason for that.
How do I know he hasn’t? Because I haven’t seen people promoting his crypto miner company or his shredding company. If he’s paying them without having them represent his /a brand/org then he is not following NCAA rules and putting Syracuse at risk. Considering his stance from earlier this year on wanting to following all the compliance rules, I highly doubt he’s making secret arrangements.

How do I know he hasn’t? Because I haven’t seen people promoting his crypto miner company or his shredding company. If he’s paying them without having them represent his /a brand/org then he is not following NCAA rules and putting Syracuse at risk. Considering his stance from earlier this year on wanting to following all the compliance rules, I highly doubt he’s making secret arrangements.

They don’t have to rep one of his companies in a commercial.

A LOT of these collectives that are paying ENTIRE TEAMS are requiring that the players are involved in local charities and such.

And Weitsman seems fairly charitably inclined, so it’s quite possible that’s what he’s done, assuming he even has done anything to date.

They don’t have to rep one of his companies in a commercial.

A LOT of these collectives that are paying ENTIRE TEAMS are requiring that the players are involved in local charities and such.

And Weitsman seems fairly charitably inclined, so it’s quite possible that’s what he’s done, assuming he even has done anything to date.
Considering his need to post about everything good he’s done, I’d be incredibly surprised if he was doing a bunch of charity work with the football and didn’t post about it. I could be wrong, but my logic skills tell me otherwise.

Didn’t say he was but to make a blanket statement that he’s done nothing when he might be in the process is ignorant on your part. Especially since you know absolutely nothing.

Didn’t say he was but to make a blanket statement that he’s done nothing when he might be in the process is ignorant on your part. Especially since you know absolutely nothing.
Isn’t that exactly what his message was at the start of the year; that he hasn’t been involved at all in NIL? If he is “in the process” then my statement rings true, let’s wait until a dollar actually makes it to the players. If he has done something, and yet there is no evidence of it, then it would seem the ignorance is bleeding out on both sides.

Isn’t that exactly what his message was at the start of the year; that he hasn’t been involved at all in NIL? If he is “in the process” then my statement rings true, let’s wait until a dollar actually makes it to the players. If he has done something, and yet there is no evidence of it, then it would seem the ignorance is bleeding out on both sides.

Ok :cool:

Considering his need to post about everything good he’s done, I’d be incredibly surprised if he was doing a bunch of charity work with the football and didn’t post about it. I could be wrong, but my logic skills tell me otherwise.
Not true, as what you don't know is what you don't hear.

For example, a family here rented a plane to take them to a duke game in NC two years ago, their plane was in the same private hanger where he keeps his own plane, the family found out that their plane had unsolvable mechanical issues and were not going to be able to make the game. Needless to say their kids were quite sad bummed and unhappy

These small planes have passenger limits. Adam then gave them his plane to use and stayed home so they all could make the game. Never made the papers nor promoted by adam, nor shared here by me until now.

I'm sure there are other examples unknown to us. Now have I heard a story in the opposite direction, yes, was never able to confirm it. From my own interactions with him and what I know with certainty (like the above story), I tend not to believe the negatives.

Last edited:
I have no idea how to read those tea leaves but I would imagine someone of his wealth and influence has significant inside knowledge.

A healthy Shrader, possibly a more stout Dline? Some 4 star transfers yet to come that we’re not privy to yet? To get real crazy, maybe Sean is coming back too on top of all that?

Either way, it sounds like someone at SUAD has sold him on us being highly competitive which is a good thing. Could indicate him being inclined to support FB as a booster.

Not true, as what you don't know is what you don't hear.

For example, a family here rented a plane to take them to a duke game in NC two years ago, in the same private hanger where he keeps his own plane the family found out that their plane had unsolvable mechanical issues and we're not going to be able to make the game. These small planes have passenger limits. Adam then gave them his plane to use and stayed home so they all could make the game. Never made the papers nor promoted by adam, nor shared here by me until now.

I'm sure there are other examples unknown to us. Now have I heard a story in the opposite direction, yes, was never able to confirm it. From my own interactions with him and what I know with certainty (like the above story), I tend not to believe the negatives.

Exactly. There’s a lot we don’t know. Crapping on someone when you have absolutely zero clue is annoying.

Exactly. There’s a lot we don’t know. Crapping on someone when you have absolutely zero clue is annoying.
Isn't that pretty much how everyone operates on social media?

I have no idea how to read those tea leaves but I would imagine someone of his wealth and influence has significant inside knowledge.

A healthy Shrader, possibly a more stout Dline? Some 4 star transfers yet to come that we’re not privy to yet? To get real crazy, maybe Sean is coming back too on top of all that?

Either way, it sounds like someone at SUAD has sold him on us being highly competitive which is a good thing. Could indicate him being inclined to support FB as a booster.
1671118692710.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom