Adam Weitsman NIL with current SU players | Syracusefan.com

Adam Weitsman NIL with current SU players

I'll say this. Adam has owned up to his past mistakes, and I know some fans are skeptical of him given those mistakes and other factors. But I've talked to Adam so, so many times in recent months, and as far as I can tell, he's genuinely focused on giving back to his communities, and also investing NIL in SU sports to make Orange programs title contenders. Can't fault him for that one iota.

One guy I have no inside knowledge on that I hope is being well taken care of is Marlowe Wax.

There are multiple collectives and sources aside from Adam so I’m sure somewhere someones making this happen. Him and Thompson are both future pros and thats a high exposure position.

C84855E9-6DE1-4ADA-B1DB-8870447CCBB4.jpeg

Can he pay Oronde Gadsden to look after a dog? I hope so.

You may know and haven’t shared yet but I believe he’s worked with more than just basketball players.
Today's article notes one football player and one women's basketball player whom Adam has signed, and that of his NIL deals that are in the process of being finalized, they include football players. Adam told me a few names on the latter, but I can't share until the deals are signed.

Today's article notes one football player and one women's basketball player whom Adam has signed, and that of his NIL deals that are in the process of being finalized, they include football players. Adam told me a few names on the latter, but I can't share until the deals are signed.

I guess I could have read the article first and not just your post.

I would think that it’s possible this will impact Joe and Jessie’s decision to return next year.

They are very likely worth more to the university than anyone else.

It’s just the way you have to think of things now.

Unfortunately, Jesse’s not eligible for NIL. Thanks to Adam for supporting mens and women’s teams. NIL deals for women hoops players could be huge for their recruiting. Keeping our current players taken care of is huge for all of our programs. We’d be lost without Adam.

Unfortunately, Jesse’s not eligible for NIL. Thanks to Adam for supporting mens and women’s teams. NIL deals for women hoops players could be huge for their recruiting. Keeping our current players taken care of is huge for all of our programs. We’d be lost without Adam.
Adam and I talked about Jesse. Stay tuned on this. :)

Never ever ever got the Weitsman shade from some people. He is a HUGEEEEE asset to the university and city as a whole
Hopefully this article helps fans gain a greater appreciation. A lot of the complaints I see are not valid with something like this being promoted. But I agree as long as he stays in lockstep with the university and changing NIL rules he can be a tremendous resource for the athletic department. Hopefully he inspires similar alums/community members of means to join in!

Are there more Adam Weitsmans out there in the SU fan world? Obviously it’s great for SU that Adam is doing this, but aren’t we going to need plenty more guys and gals like Adam if we are to keep up with the big boys?

There are more and many are part of the two major collectives we have. More athletes have been supported than just the ones Adam has supported. The Athletes who care collective supported 12 football players this year. Plan to support about 30 this coming year and as many as 100 athletes after that in various sports.

I got some info. from Adam about NIL deals he has signed with current Syracuse Orange student-athletes and wanted to pass long.
Thats really amazing, I cant express how grateful I am for people like him trying to keep SU relevant in modern day college sports. I'd like think I wpould do the same, but what he is doing is really incredible

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom