Addazio to bc | Syracusefan.com

Addazio to bc

Who would even be interested in the Temple job at this point?

Not a bad choice. Course now will have to put up with his antics on the sidelines now in the ACC. Dude has to take a chill pill.

Like the schools, lot of coaches trying to get into bigger conferences. Chasing the money.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

The Big East will put out a release saying due to the rash of coach defections, coaches will be optional for next year.

Wow. A good hire... or at least it seems better than the non-Golden finalists previously mentioned. Between him and Bielema I'm loving the ninja hirings!

Great hire for BC, Addazio will get BC to a competitive level in the Atlantic Division. Hopefully, he works on his sideline demeanor as he is a good coach and I don't want to see him do stupid on the sidelines. I thought BC needed their own Marrone, and Addazio is that type of coach except I think he will springboard for a better job if he turns BC around. BC-SU will be our Thanksgiving rivalry game so hopefully they improve enough to get this game some national cache for Northeast football.

This move has a chance to revitalize/create a nice little rivalry..
Can't get any worse. Would be good for the conference so I am rooting for them (a bit).

recruiting is tough to begin with..but once again we recruit more southern and nyc...if we land a NJ big fish so be it... WE DONT RECRUIT AGAINST BC... and recruiting is never easy unless your bama, nd, ou, texas, usc and oregon these days... just get annoyed with people saying recruiting just got tougher... WELLL RECRUITING JUST GOT TOUGHER FOR Stevey boy cause Doug will OWN Him...

He can't negative recruit against a school his son attends.

Ha, sure he can. Coaches have no soul when it comes to recruiting. Hell, he'll probably claim that because his son goes here he has insider info on why it sucks.

Wow. Excellent hire. Didn't hear his name mentioned.

BC Board is hilarious. Shows you how little they know about Addizio (or anything else I guess).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom