Adidas about to ruin 10 team's seasons. | Syracusefan.com

Adidas about to ruin 10 team's seasons.

Those Notre Dame uniforms created by Adidas last year (which we saw in MSG in the Big East Tourney) may have been the worst ever. And I like green!

Those Notre Dame uniforms created by Adidas last year (which we saw in MSG in the Big East Tourney) may have been the worst ever. And I like green!

You can't spell "Fighting Irish" without "NIT".

You can't spell "Fighting Irish" without "NIT".

BiDskrhCIAAX0g3.jpg:large

After our win over Georgetown at the BET, I thought Notre Dame's uniforms were radioactive when they played Louisville. They were really light green.

Notre Dame's season was ruined by Trevor. Adidas is just piling on.

I don't know how ND and Baylor stick with Adidas... horrible neon.

Sic 'em Bears? A cheer right on the uniform?

I want "Let's Go Orange!" on ours.

Sorry, but our blue and orange combo uniforms were the worst ever. This is sealed by the fact that when they were rolled out we immediately lost. And, if that wasn't bad enough, wearing those uniforms didn't just coincide with the loss of our undefeated season it was also the start of our current 4 losses in 5 games skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddd.

Brett McMurphy ‏@McMurphyESPN 4m
RT @BaylorMBB: Baylor will not wear "Sic 'Em Bears" uniforms in postseason. NCAA ruled only team name or mascot can be on front

Brett McMurphy ‏@McMurphyESPN 4m
RT @BaylorMBB: Baylor will not wear "Sic 'Em Bears" uniforms in postseason. NCAA ruled only team name or mascot can be on front
By that rule, we'll never see "CUSE" on a jersey, to the relief of many here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom