Administrators - How Bout Posting a Countdown for SU in the ACC? | Syracusefan.com

Administrators - How Bout Posting a Countdown for SU in the ACC?

July 1, 2013.

New logo on Ernie Davis Field.

New logo on uniform.

New everything!

Go crazy everybody, go crazy!
If people would rather count down to the start of the ACC era than to the season opener or the start of basketball practice, we can change the countdowns, no problem.

I will throw this open to the board:

What do you want the countdowns to count down to?

If people would rather count down to the start of the ACC era than to the season opener or the start of basketball practice, we can change the countdowns, no problem.

start of season please - as far as I'm concerned SU is already part of the ACC with the BE/AAC in the rearview mirror - July 1st is just a formality, but I can't freakin wait for the start of the season!

I love the countdown to penn st, for me were already in the ACC... I want to know every time I sign on how close it is till the season of dreams begins

Since we all get to vote, I'd like you to count down to my upcoming week at the beach. Starts June 22. Thanks.

ACC! Was thinking the same thing last week, OPA!

Since we all get to vote, I'd like you to count down to my upcoming week at the beach. Starts June 22. Thanks.

Great news!

Give me the address - my entire family cannot wait to join you guys!

And don't worry we will bring a muzzle for the Belgian Melanois.

Joining the ACC is truly monumental - a game changer for the football program.

This is right there with the Carrier Dome - it will change the trajectory of the program.

July 1 should be the countdown date.

Great news!

Give me the address - my entire family cannot wait to join you guys!

And don't worry we will bring a muzzle for the Belgian Melanois.

Bring alcohol.

And food.

And a babysitter.

And alcohol.

acc_logo-11.jpg

ACC. This is keystone event for SU. We'll have a beginning to the season every year. How often do we get a change in conferences?

Joining the ACC is truly monumental - a game changer for the football program.

This is right there with the Carrier Dome - it will change the trajectory of the program.

July 1 should be the countdown date.
meh - it's an administrative date that no one is paying attention to or waiting around for. The conference released the 2013 schedule with SU included - the school agreed to a grant of rights before that date - Syracuse is in the ACC, start enjoying it, not waiting around counting down to some formality that will take place over the summer :noidea:

People have been planning their Meadowlands trips for months now.

Does anyone even have a tailgate party planned for July 1?

There's your answer. :p

July 1 ACC

and then when you put the ped st game up, please use the games correct location: Giants Stadium. Thank you.

i know nothing of this metlife stadium you speak of.

meh - it's an administrative date that no one is paying attention to or waiting around for. The conference released the 2013 schedule with SU included - the school agreed to a grant of rights before that date - Syracuse is in the ACC, start enjoying it, not waiting around counting down to some formality that will take place over the summer :noidea:

You're a lot of fun.

Lets party cowboy!!

Woo hoo!

People have been planning their Meadowlands trips for months now.

Does anyone even have a tailgate party planned for July 1?

There's your answer. :p

I have been planning my trips to I think ten of the 12 games next year.

Should we have a countdown for each game?

Bring alcohol.

And food.

And a babysitter.

And alcohol.

We gave up drinking a few years ago.

You buy and we'll drive for pizza.

I was thinking along the same lines as Mark. Countdown to July 1st and teh ACC, then on July 2nd, start the countdown to the State University of Pennsylvania.

July 1, 2013.

New logo on Ernie Davis Field.

New logo on uniform.

New everything!

Go crazy everybody, go crazy!
The people have spoken.

So it has been spoken, so it shall be done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom