Admins Question about missing threads | Syracusefan.com

Admins Question about missing threads

ar inj

2nd String
Missing threads started several months ago with the bball recruiting board. I would see on the page where you can select which board to read that poster X had posted a message re recruit Y. I would look and not find the thread, although I could pull it up by clicking on the last post link. It was annoying but not worth an email. About a week ago this issue spread to all the boards. On the Olympic and Women Sports Board all but five threads were gone. I looked on the bball board to see what people had to say about Boeheim's Army. Not a single post and no thread. I then hit the "Show ignored content" link at the bottom of each board page and voila all sorts of threads would appear or reappear. I have put some posters on ignore but never any content. I have logged out and back in more than once and gone through all the account settings with no success at finding a solution. Am I the only one with this issue? Any suggestions or fixes?

Thank you and thank you for keeping this site alive.

You might be ignoring threads or posters by accident. If you ignore a poster, you won't see any threads started by that poster.
Thanks. I thought about that but threads I use to see no longer appear and I have not blocked that many posters.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom