Affordable places to stay in Syracuse? (2/22-24) | Syracusefan.com

Affordable places to stay in Syracuse? (2/22-24)

cuse10

All American
Currently looking to book a room in the city as I do not drive and am traveling from NYC. Prices continue to go up and at this point, I may sell my Duke ticket and cancel the meetings I had at SU that Friday.

Currently looking to book a room in the city as I do not drive and am traveling from NYC. Prices continue to go up and at this point, I may sell my Duke ticket and cancel the meetings I had at SU that Friday.
Well, Ubers are relatively inexpensive here, try the outlying areas, like Liverpool and Baldwinsville. There is a Hampton on Erie Blvd.

Well, Ubers are relatively inexpensive here, try the outlying areas, like Liverpool and Baldwinsville. There is a Hampton on Erie Blvd.

I didn't want to be confined to my room in between meeting staff at the University and the game. Just throwing it up on Craigslist. Not happy, but it is what it is. Didn't think staying in Syracuse would cost $500 for the weekend.

I didn't want to be confined to my room in between meeting staff at the University and the game. Just throwing it up on Craigslist. Not happy, but it is what it is. Didn't think staying in Syracuse would cost $500 for the weekend.
Check out the maplewood in liverpool. Rooms are nice, has restaurant and bar in the hotel usually has bands on the weekend. Tullys is across the street and my favorite bar the end zone(great wings) is right around the corner. I know they shuttle to the university area but that you would have to double check with them

Check out the maplewood in liverpool. Rooms are nice, has restaurant and bar in the hotel usually has bands on the weekend. Tullys is across the street and my favorite bar the end zone(great wings) is right around the corner. I know they shuttle to the university area but that you would have to double check with them

Will check it out. Thanks.

I've stayed at the Maplewood and it is remodeled and nice. I would check out other hotels by the airport or carrier circle. They are not that far from the Dome but obviously not right on top of it.

Wanted to thank you again. Booked a room for two nights at a very friendly rate due to the hotel price matching on Expedia.

Wanted to thank you again. Booked a room for two nights at a very friendly rate due to the hotel price matching on Expedia.
No problem! enjoy your stay!

No problem! enjoy your stay!

The hotel isn't bad, but the location with Uber adds up quickly. I'm going to plan ahead for the Clemson HC game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom