After we get White is there any other top | Syracusefan.com

After we get White is there any other top

You'd think Charlton would be priority uno, unless the staff has an ace up their sleeve.

...come out come out insiders

How about any DE who might ready to contribute next year... JUCO, grad transfer, January enrollment...

Well in 2018 presumably you have Coleman, Black, Pickard, Berry, Jonathan, and Morton. Decent group right? I would say DT is a bigger issue, especially with Slayton and Samuels both juniors. Need to build that group back up.

Anyone know if we're recruiting the Turay kid from NJ?

We were/are recruiting him, but not sure how hard or if there is a lot of mutual interest. I believe his older brother plays at Rutgers so they are figured to be the odds on destination.

It seems like they have a ton of these Jersey guys every year who are talented (3 star/low 4 star) and get them because they had an older sibling (wasn't as talented) who played for them in the past. Not sure we'd want to take that risk unless the younger brother was sure fire top prospect but I guess it doesn't matter for them since they expect to stink and can waste scholarships :p

We were/are recruiting him, but not sure how hard or if there is a lot of mutual interest. I believe his older brother plays at Rutgers so they are figured to be the odds on destination.

It seems like they have a ton of these Jersey guys every year who are talented (3 star/low 4 star) and get them because they had an older sibling (wasn't as talented) who played for them in the past. Not sure we'd want to take that risk unless the younger brother was sure fire top prospect but I guess it doesn't matter for them since they expect to stink and can waste scholarships :p
You coming up for a game this year?

JUCO/Grad Transfer options wouldn't be surfacing until much later in the cycle. I'd say we could add 2-3 of those players this year. (Question is will I be laughed at for thinking this way, as I was last year?)

I'd have to assume we are going to see if any QB's emerge after a strong Senior season. The Carter kid has a pretty solid offer list as of now.

Personally i'd like to see a monster DT, and an athletic DE. I'd want an OT or 2 as well.

2019 they need will need 2 qb's. Go hard, early, after a stud QB.
Go after a big time RB
Probably 3 LB's.
Stud TE
And please bring in some OT's

No...as of now... :(

Planning on going to @ LSU and @ NC State currently.

Happy belated Bday btw!
Damn. That LSU game trip is going to haunt me, I know it!

I see your bro almost everyday.

I'll come back to this thread if/when we get White. Let's not count our chickens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom