Airstreams | Syracusefan.com

Airstreams

Pearl309

Hall of Fame
Does anyone have any experience with them?
I have the opportunity to buy a HEAVILY used one (structurally it’s sound but VERY scratched) for a really good price.
1539817690899.jpeg

Not nearly as nice as this but roughly the same size. Not sure the exact model but it’s a ‘71 or 72.
I have never tried buffing aluminum and this would seemingly be a full time job

Last year the husband of the girl that cuts my hair picked one up for a song and totally remodeled it. I think they have only used it a few times for like NASCAR type events but she said they get a lot of compliments. I've always wanted to own one. Not a bucket list want but just because it's part of classic Americana. Like a 57 T-bird.

Last year the husband of the girl that cuts my hair picked one up for a song and totally remodeled it. I think they have only used it a few times for like NASCAR type events but she said they get a lot of compliments. I've always wanted to own one. Not a bucket list want but just because it's part of classic Americana. Like a 57 T-bird.
Ya a few years ago I was in Palm Springs where they have some festival where these people bring their remodeled airstreams and became infatuated with it
Good hobby but trying to consider the time investment in the remod

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom