AJ Long | Syracusefan.com

AJ Long

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
Check out his throwing arm. Guess we don't have to worry if Tenn or some other SEC team comes recruiting. Although... It could be great advertising in an Alabama jersey.

image.jpg

Less volatile than having a girlfriend's name inked, but yea... I'd say he's committed.

Less volatile than having a girlfriend's name inked, but yea... I'd say he's committed.

Unless UCLA comes back and tells him that tattoo removal is included in their full cost of attendance?

:rolling:

Unless UCLA comes back and tells him that tattoo removal is included in their full cost of attendance?

:rolling:
If it's one of their cheerleaders telling him, we may be in trouble.

AJs twitter. LOVE this guy!!!

Rob Wrate@rwrate 14m
@D1_Roberts Did u see how @Aj_Long3 is showing his dedication to Cuse?! He'll lead SU 2 @ least a couple #ACC championships before he leaves
Details

Aj Long#⃣3⃣@Aj_Long3
@rwrate @D1_Roberts Imma be there 4yrs and win 3 ACC Championships and at least 1 National Championship

• 2 Retweets
  • 3 Favorites
4:10 PM - 6 Jul 13 from New Jersey, US
  1. Aj Long#⃣3⃣@Aj_Long3 7m
    @rwrate @D1_Roberts Come to SU we r a football family here and we have the biggest media in the world in NY you wanna be big NY does it big!
    Details

So, I'm confused. Are we sure this kid is a solid verbal? ;)
If it was a soft verbal, he would've only gotten the block S. Then we'd just have to worry about Stanford, Michigan State, NC State, etc.

Is this becoming more common? Anything that becomes an impediment to reneging is good in my book. I seem to remember a story about an Alabama or Auburn recruit getting similiar ink, then changing at the last minute though.

If it was a soft verbal, he would've only gotten the block S. Then we'd just have to worry about Stanford, Michigan State, NC State, etc.

Is this becoming more common? Anything that becomes an impediment to reneging is good in my book. I seem to remember a story about an Alabama or Auburn recruit getting similiar ink, then changing at the last minute though.

the tenn rb has a clemson tattoo.

the tenn rb has a clemson tattoo.
I also seem to remember an Alabama player with an Auburn tattoo. But still, this is nice. Can't wait for the AJ & KJ show to take over the Hill.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom