Akok to Georgetown | Syracusefan.com

Akok to Georgetown

UCONN AND THEN GEORGETOWN???
How Does That Happen Fox Tv GIF by Gordon Ramsay's 24 Hours to Hell and Back

Don't worry, we can get the other Akok. I figured that's what everyone meant when they said Akok Akok.

I've said it before. I thought he'd be a great fit here. Too bad.
I don't get what is going on with Ewing. Real puzzling. As a knickerbockers fan I don't hate Patrick the person like I hate Georgetown the institution. I just can't figure him out. He wins the BET one year, then goes 0-20 in BE next year. He gets some top level talent and then every year there is an exodus of players leaving tire marks they can't get away fast enough, but then somehow he reloads with portal and recruits. Rinse and repeat. He's had a very good portal season this year. Up is down, left is right with him seemingly.

He's had a very good portal season this year.
eh don't know if I'd say 'very good', esp after what they lost/are losing. They got Akok (remains to be seen how much he can do at this point) and the guard from LSU - but beyond those two, not much to hang your hat on. If Mohammed doesn't come back (unlikely from what I gather) they're no better than last year, possibly worse.

eh don't know if I'd say 'very good', esp after what they lost/are losing. They got Akok (remains to be seen how much he can do at this point) and the guard from LSU - but beyond those two, not much to hang your hat on. If Mohammed doesn't come back (unlikely from what I gather) they're no better than last year, possibly worse.
Bout time they got akok

He has been injury prone. I wish him well but he is a shell of the player we recruited. I don't see a lot of upside.

He was having a promising freshmen season at UConn before his devastating injury and just never was the same. Seems like a good kid tho

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom