Alan Griffin is real, and he's spectacular | Syracusefan.com

Alan Griffin is real, and he's spectacular

giphy.gif

JB could have a really nasty team this year with the way Sidibe came on during the second half of last season and the ever versatile Marek gaining 19 pounds and not getting pushed around as much, and not having to play the center position as much, if at all. Throw in a little K Richmond, with Griffin filling the Hughes role and JB could go nine deep.

JB could have a really nasty team this year with the way Sidibe came on during the second half of last season and the ever versatile Marek gaining 19 pounds and not getting pushed around as much, and not having to play the center position as much, if at all. Throw in a little K Richmond, with Griffin filling the Hughes role and JB could go nine deep.
9 inches deep or 9 players deep? We all know JB gunna JB ;)

If colleges aren’t playing football there’s no way they’re playing basketball
Could very well be. However, considering the number of players and staff, basketball would be easier to regulate and oversee.

I'm loving sports right now with NHL playoffs all day and I will need my Orange Hoops fix this fall. I'm more optimistic of a January start than November.

Be it a bubble or some form of isolation/regionalization, there is too much money at stake for too many entities for college basketball not to happen.
Tell that to Big 10 and Pac 10 football

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom