Albany Game...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs Albany
Thursday, April 8, 2021 | 5:00 p.m.
TV: ACC Network | Mike Corey and Myles Jones

1617890870932.png

Kyle:

Officials will no longer tell FO guys where to line up. Zero tolerance if you're lined up wrong.

Kyle:

Officials will no longer tell FO guys where to line up. Zero tolerance if you're lined up wrong.

Glad they’re making up the rules as they go. I bet they end up scrapping these rules at the end of the season.

Glad they’re making up the rules as they go. I bet they end up scrapping these rules at the end of the season.

This was the original rule change, as explained to Kyle.

Get lined up right or get flagged.

Just wish they picked a non-pandemic year to implement changes. We started practice 3 weeks late.

This was the original rule change, as explained to Kyle.

Get lined up right or get flagged.

Just wish they picked a non-pandemic year to implement changes. We started practice 3 weeks late.

Yup I beleive this is correct, I think they gave a few game grace period but now there just whistiling violations which we got hit with a ton of at Duke.

As expected Hay is out for Albany, that bumps Hogg to his natural attack spot. Big break for SU, honestly if Clary wasn't hurt I think Kennedy might have bumped down as Albany is now very attack centric. Instead he will take Casey.

HHH. Wanna see production from the midfield early and often.

First handfull of draws and whether its Phaup or Savage will tell you where the staff is at with the current FOGO depth chart.

Game will be on in the background as I work. Hoping for a bounce back and confidence building game for Phaup, the first mids, and the entire defense.

Why do refs take so long on the re-start of over & backs!?

That helped us, but I’ve seen it be to our detriment earlier this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom