Albany Game... | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

Albany Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could be optimistic but this game did nothing to give me any confidence going forward.

We looked OK at times. We got out of the gates quickly, then let them get right back into it at 14-10.

But then we really did respond and put the game away with 31 straight points to end the first half. That was pretty good work. A lot of different guys on offense made plays, in addition to Tucker obviously having a great game.

Tucker rocks, the stupid penalties are maddening, the OL still is in need of shuffling, the D is salty and I have no idea if we have a legit starting QB. So not much has changed after last week

What a game! We needed that. Take away is still far too many penalties, Dino has to clean that up. Still have no idea who are QB1 is, and Sean Tucker is an absolute beast. Wish they would have let him sneak that sixth one in. Hopefully this game is something the offense can build on. Our defense is nasty still.

Looked so good and so bad at the same time. I don’t feel any better about the team or QB after this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom