Albany/Holy Cross Week Articles and Videos | Syracusefan.com

Albany/Holy Cross Week Articles and Videos

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs Albany
Friday, February 10, 2023 | 6:00 p.m.

Streaming: ACC Network Extra

You can only stream online through Watch ESPN or by using the ESPN app for tablets and mobile devices.

You can also listen to the game on TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM).

Syracuse vs Holy Cross
Sunday, February 12, 2023 | 1:00 p.m.

Streaming: ACC Network Extra

Would be nice if someone told the "experts" that Yunker graduated and isn't playing tomorrow.

Would be nice if someone told the "experts" that Yunker graduated and isn't playing tomorrow.
We're not allowed to yell at student reporters. Just sayin.

Man talk about bulletin board material. I'm half intrigued enough to pass this article on to the appropriate people.
Lol. A few backhanded compliments in there. Gash had to use all of his mental fortitude to not mention Spallina by name. Just win baby!

Lol. A few backhanded compliments in there. Gash had to use all of his mental fortitude to not mention Spallina by name. Just win baby!

I mean its one thing for that to come from Makar or another Maryland defender or even a UVA pole but Albany? That is not a good idea. Rest assured this will get around.

watched the Merrimack vs Holy Cross game. HC has two pretty able offensive players: McIntyre and Dinato. There are many defensive weaknesses beginning with goal tending. Merrimack used inverts successfully many times. Both HC shorties and longs had trouble finding the right angle to stop the inverts from scoring at GLE. Watch. The goalie will stone SU. And I will feel like an idiot.

watched the Merrimack vs Holy Cross game. HC has two pretty able offensive players: McIntyre and Dinato. There are many defensive weaknesses beginning with goal tending. Merrimack used inverts successfully many times. Both HC shorties and longs had trouble finding the right angle to stop the inverts from scoring at GLE. Watch. The goalie will stone SU. And I will feel like an idiot.
I watched most of that game as well and lack of depth for Holy Cross really hurt them. They seemed to run out of gas in the 4th qtr. Other than the two players you mentioned, HC doesn't have consistent scorers.

My pregame sausage sandwich was very disappointing. Why the change from Gianelli??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom