Albany Lax on Barstool. HILARIOUS!! | Syracusefan.com

Albany Lax on Barstool. HILARIOUS!!

W'boro'Cuse315

All American
So a writer at Barstool has basically adopted Albany as his favorite college lax team the past 2 years based solely on their roster headshots. Check these out, you'll literally LOL. I highly recommend reading them in sequention, as they build off one another.

Last year:
I Wouldn’t Bring Your Girl Near The UAlbany Lacrosse Team If I Were You

Damn, There Goes The Albany Lacrosse Team Stealing Everybody’s Girl Again

This year:
The Albany Lax Team Is Back And As “Homeless Chic” As Ever

I have not laughed that hard for 20 straight minutes in years. These write ups are so hilarious that my cheeks were sore from laughing so hard! Thanks for the deep cleansing laughter by posting this for the rest of us! If there was a post of the year nominee, I would submit your entry and given it at least a hundred likes!

So a writer at Barstool has basically adopted Albany as his favorite college lax team the past 2 years based solely on their roster headshots. Check these out, you'll literally LOL. I highly recommend reading them in sequention, as they build off one another.

Last year:
I Wouldn’t Bring Your Girl Near The UAlbany Lacrosse Team If I Were You

Damn, There Goes The Albany Lacrosse Team Stealing Everybody’s Girl Again

This year:
The Albany Lax Team Is Back And As “Homeless Chic” As Ever

Sports needs more of these reviews. This is great!

Derrick Eccles is now a Graduate Volunteer Assistant with the Lax team & sadly, seems to have gone straight-edge.

IMG_0712.JPG

The references to "Spicoli" in Ornstein's descriptions are even more interesting considering that the younger Eccles is nearly a dead ringer for young Sean Penn.

IMG_0713.JPG

Derrick Eccles is now a Graduate Volunteer Assistant with the Lax team & sadly, seems to have gone straight-edge.

View attachment 89633

The references to "Spicoli" in Ornstein's descriptions are even more interesting considering that the younger Eccles is nearly a dead ringer for young Sean Penn.

View attachment 89634

i often wondered what happened to tina youthers...
tina-yothers-picture-id116523701

I'm bumping this back to life.
Maybe we should check out the Cornell team page and do this.