Albany Pregame Articles and Videos | Syracusefan.com

Albany Pregame Articles and Videos

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs Albany
Saturday, February 18, 2016 | 3:00 pm
ACCNX

You can watch online on ACC Network Extra through Watch ESPN or by using the Watch ESPN app for tablets and mobile devices.

You can also listen to the game on TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM).

C4zlwGeWQAQ_q18.jpg

Last edited:
For Albany? Otherwise it's the same starting attack and midfield for Cuse
Yeah Albany.

Know fields and reh at attack for sure. Anyone know if marr said anything about a lineup. This is also their first game.

Yeah Albany.

Know fields and reh at attack for sure. Anyone know if marr said anything about a lineup. This is also their first game.

The freshmen from Zona is the third starter at attack. Patterson.

That would be McGlancy right?

Sorry its actually Kyle McClancy, he was on the first mid line last year so I expect him there this year. Other guys are most likely Eli Lasda, Adam Osika, John Glancy, Eccles and Tarbell. Tarbell is coming off an injury last year where he missed the whole season so I don't know what his overall status is. They have some good midfield depth but there missing there best middie from last year who graduated (Maloney) and Eccles brother. If I had to guess the starting 3 is probably McClancy, Lasda and Osika. Making there second line Eccles, Glancy, and Tarbell if healthy. Could be a frosh somewhere in there but those seems like the most logical options. Lot of experience on the two deep midfield for Albany but not a whole lot in the way of point production.

Anyone know Nick Weston's? Status he hasn't been dressed recently? Good player and am sure he could make an impact as a Sr?

Anyone know Nick Weston's? Status he hasn't been dressed recently? Good player and am sure he could make an impact as a Sr?

Crease rat indicated he his hurt but could/should be back in the near future. Forkin's status is much more unclear. Weston struggled a lot last year, hopefully he can break out his Sr. Year!

Little bit of hyperbole there by the P.S., losing Mellen is a huge loss but not sure I would call it crushing. Crushing is losing Ben Williams or Mariano halfway through the year or on the eve of the tourney.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom