Albany Pregame Articles and Videos | Syracusefan.com

Albany Pregame Articles and Videos

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs Albany
Saturday, February 16, 2019 | 4:00 p.m.

No TV scheduled.

You can only watch online on ACC Network Extra through Watch ESPN or by using the Watch ESPN app for tablets and mobile devices.

Albany vs. Syracuse

You can also listen to the game on TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM).

DzTqgm8U8AAM_mG.jpg

Why? So when he drops three more passes the ball doesn’t go over the midline?

He struggled for sure against Colgate but when the had the ball he looked the best out of the other 3 attackmen. First game jitters I think, think he rebounds against Albany.

We need to keep Cook on Attack only.

Agreed, I would like to see him get most if not all of his run at attack. You could see the talent vs Colgate but the frosh jitters were in full effect. We need him at attack if this offense is going to get going with Dordevic lost for the year.

He struggled for sure against Colgate but when the had the ball he looked the best out of the other 3 attackmen. First game jitters I think, think he rebounds against Albany.

I know. That was kind of mean on my part. Just surprising to see drops of normal passes at this level.

I know. That was kind of mean on my part. Just surprising to see drops of normal passes at this level.

No it was bad for sure, one drop is to be expected but he had 2-3 you just can't have that especially when your trying to make a comeback. That said he was a true frosh playing in his first game and the staff was moving him all around. We need to put him at attack and give him some extended run as I think he can be that attack piece this team desperately needs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom