Albanycuse or francis | Syracusefan.com

Albanycuse or francis

Please say it isn't true
lol this is like when your mom tells you you cant go over to your friends so you go ask your dad. What you don't understand is... Mom (jake) is the god damn boss.

$$$$ talks but im still waiting til its announced. $$ motivates everyone, EVERY program is corrupt to a certain extent.If he goes to georgytown its because they received their payday delivered.

He's going to shock the world by leaking he's going to G'Town and then he's going to go to Syracuse! Or Nebraska.

$$$$ talks but im still waiting til its announced. $$ motivates everyone, EVERY program is corrupt to a certain extent.If he goes to georgytown its because they received their payday delivered.

So, seriously, Georgetown and Kentucky were offering buckets of cash and we were gosh-shucks-darn workin' hard the good ol' fashioned way? And he already had picked us?

Is that how this went down? Not being one percent sarcastic.

You knew Georgetown went to the dark side when they hired Kevin Broadus as "special assistant".

So, seriously, Georgetown and Kentucky were offering buckets of cash and we were gosh-shucks-darn workin' hard the good ol' fashioned way? And he already had picked us?

Is that how this went down? Not being one percent sarcastic.
its no secret and based on your "attack" last post you dont even deserve a response to be honest.

THE FAT LADY HAS A HIGH TOP FADE AND IS A PATRICK EWING FAN

LOL. Good Lord get over yourself.
its so funny you try to be a tough guy and i have to get over myself lol. do you know of anyone who makes fun of themselves like i do at times have an ego? def not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom